What's a hill you are willing to die on?

CaithLynnSayes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

15 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

What seems to me a bit problematic about this, Jordan, is that you aren't critiquing what she has said.

No, I AM critiquing what she has said.  She bleats on and on about compassion and being kind and nice to each other, whilst slagging off and treating her own family and the royal family like poop.  How is that not "what she has said"?

1 hour ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Just keep your head down like a good puppet to the government and do your job. 

Oh and a P.S. to this comment.  I can't "keep my head down and do my job" cos MY government TOOK my job AWAY from me because I WOULDN'T be a good puppet and do what they told me to do.  Kinda ruins that argument huh?

Anyway, I'm tapping out.  I answered the poster's questions about what hills I would die on and I stand by them.  I do not have to continue justifying them to anyone, no more than anyone has to justify their's...cept for the pineapple on pizza enthusiasts and mayo haters!!!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

I can't "keep my head down and do my job" cos MY government TOOK my job AWAY from me because I WOULDN'T be a good puppet and do what they told me to do. 

This sounds too juicy to let it go. If your government asked you to torch a village of inocent afghan farmers, and you punched your superior and then took your job for refusing a direct order or some crap like that, thats one scenario.

If you were fired from a cushy government job because you refused vaccination or wearing masks, its a COMPLETE different scenario. Its the difference between dying on a hill and dying on really big pile of garbage.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.