Mr AnonyMoose Strikes Again

GoSpeed Racer
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thank you so much whomever sent me the gift of lindens.  I am very happy to receive it!  Hopes for many blessings in all our lives.  Many times these blessings are the little things that show we care and appreciate one another.  Cheers to the Second Life Community!  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thank you, Moosemeese!  I didn't know there is a grey market for beer.  I wonder if you could make beernog with it?  I would thiink a really hearty ale would make a good eggnog!

This year, the Secular Coalition will be gifted an number of dollars approximately equivalent to the number of Lindens you sent :)

Tho both may be rooted in grievances, clearly Moosemas is a better alt-holiday than Festivus!  /me piles all her grievances into a bucket, sails out to the middle of Fourze lake, and tosses them overboard.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Admittedly, it was a bit funny when I saw that someone had gifted me a collar. For a moment I went through all the places I might have been AFK lately before reading on. :D No! It was so much more lovely - an unexpected and adorable gift from my wishlist! I really appreciate it and it brought out the inner meow in me. Thank you!

meow3.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JeromFranzic said:

Oh now I feel bad... recently declined to take whatever these moosemas folks were offering me while in world a few days ago. At least I didn't mute them. Maybe I'll get a call back if I can stop spending so much time in Open Sim... *sigh* :(

Check your trash.  Sometime declined inventory offers from another account (as opposed to a vendor) will go to trash, but I don't remember all of the particulars.

If you don't remember what was offered and declined, you can check your chat history, if you save those logs.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Check your trash.  Sometime declined inventory offers from another account (as opposed to a vendor) will go to trash, but I don't remember all of the particulars.

If you don't remember what was offered and declined, you can check your chat history, if you save those logs.

Okay, I'll try that. I use Firestorm with chat history logging turned on so I should be able to check my logs next time I'm in SL. Thanks :)

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, JeromFranzic said:

Just checked my logs... I retrieved the notecard from Ms. AnonyMoose but no gift as I declined it in the first place. :( Oh well, at least I got the Lelutka head LOL... maybe next year!

Check your Ls transactions.  You may have received Ls instead of a gift.

• Like 4

I logged in after some really stressful days at work (working at a children's hospital is insane this time of the year)with much to less sleep, and this made me smile instantly.

I got a cute little note card and some $L it's so cute to do this 🥰 I don't interact much in SL with people anymore beside my RL friends and family, so this is extra special to me🐥

╰⁠(⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠´⁠꒳⁠`⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠)⁠╯ Thank you so much, for spreading some festive glitter sparkles of love with me  💕

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Thank you MrAnonymoose for waking up the Christmas spirit again this year. I was trying to work on being extra bad so Santa would only leave me coal this year, the fuel prices having shot up so much! But I've paid your kindness and generosity forward with some little bits and pieces for a couple of local organisations, plus left a few chocolate novelties hanging on someone's garden tree on my regular walk, just for the fun of it - they decorate it each year with fairy lights and baubles and it really cheers me up if I've had a bad day at my brother's - I'm just a little sad I am unlikely to be there to see their reactions when they find the extra bits on it. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I was surprised to have been in receipt of a gift. Thankfully, somewhat forewarned, it did not trigger my (sometimes OTT) reaction to things appearing from unknowns. Th e fact that it arrived at the same time I found out about the death of a voice from my mis- spent youth  was doubly appreciated. So thank ye kindly Mister AM

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.