Mr AnonyMoose Strikes Again

GoSpeed Racer
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 458 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have had a hideous day, and just logged in to smell some virtual roses for five minutes while a real life bubble bath is running, and the Moosemas fairy has struck again! I certainly thought I had been far too naughty a girl to receive anything from anyone, and it has turned my frown upside down! The story that accompanied the amazing gift - an assortment of items that were on my wish list including a wood burning stove and Christmassy pillows - are enough to warm the cockles of this ice-hearted wench.

I thought nothing any more could surprise me in Second Life. This has, for sure.

Definitely will be paying this forward in one way or another, have got some vouchers that I've earned online that I can convert to books for a local children's reading group. For me reading has brought me the most pleasure in my life, to be able to immerse oneself in a book is like nothing else - apart from being able to immerse oneself as an adult in Second Life of course.

Bubble bath beckons me.  

Merry Moosemas one and all, especially our secret fun-loving benefactor.

• Like 11

6 hours ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

I think I've been there. It has a very dark rocky beach and a small pub where minors hang out all day, taking turns playing the slot machine, right?

Nup, more remote than that 🤔 What are slot machines? 🤣 There is a small pub but it looks like an office! But yes, LOTS of rocky beaches, and they all get dark at 3.30pm...😯

• Like 3

I am also a victim recipient of Mr. Anonymoose's largesse. Besides the lovely gift, he also sent along a very funny gift message.

(I hope you and Mrs. Moose can be reconciled, sir!)

Thank you, and Merry Moosemas to our lovely anonymous giver of gifts, and all the rest of you, too!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Rat Luv said:

Nup, more remote than that 🤔 What are slot machines? 🤣 There is a small pub but it looks like an office! But yes, LOTS of rocky beaches, and they all get dark at 3.30pm...😯

Applecross? There's only one place in the whole wide world I want to visit and that is to drive across the Scottish mountains to the sea and have lunch at Applecross. Mainly to meet & greet some true scots-persons in a remote area.

• Like 2

I had a very intriguing message this morning in my emails. Was it a clue to Mr and Ms Moose's identity (ies)?!

Should I even post this post before I'd had my coffee?  

That sense of humour though, and the way with words. It just seems to be to me ...

... but what if I'm wrong? What if it's someone who has just sat quietly on the edge of the forums watching us all, knowing we needed a good cheering up? 

It worked. I had a crazy fun dream about Second Life last night, and it's a l-o-n-g time since I had one of those. 

• Like 6

I got visited overnight and found this waiting for me...

Fire%20Extinguisher%20Bar.jpg?1595780750

I'm a teetotaller. That thing vends 66 different alcoholic drinks, none of them even containing a hint of root beer. I'm also a firebug. Why would I want a fire extinguisher?

But... it is a fire extinguisher that vends flammable liquid.

The AnonyMooses either hate me or love me, so I'm either pleased or peeved. I enjoy both emotions, so it's all good.

• Like 4
  • Haha 11

15 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

MrAnonyMoose has surprised me with the DDD Cozy Country Kitchen.  Time for some redecorating.

Thank you very much !!!

image.png.2724523907a3f72308ce480230d39c5e.png

I have that kitchen, its lovely 

Mr Anonymoose gifted me this lovely statue for my garden: 

21_310.jpg.c35c296f8c9f434f1128f19e298b4292.jpg

Thank you Mr Anonymoose. I hope Mrs Moose doesn't find your new stash.

• Like 8

19 hours ago, Maryanne Solo said:

Applecross? There's only one place in the whole wide world I want to visit and that is to drive across the Scottish mountains to the sea and have lunch at Applecross. Mainly to meet & greet some true scots-persons in a remote area.

I'm in Caithness, very far up in the north! But looked up Applecross, it's on the west coast. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I got visited overnight and found this waiting for me...

Fire%20Extinguisher%20Bar.jpg?1595780750

I'm a teetotaller. That thing vends 66 different alcoholic drinks, none of them even containing a hint of root beer. I'm also a firebug. Why would I want a fire extinguisher?

But... it is a fire extinguisher that vends flammable liquid.

The AnonyMooses either hate me or love me, so I'm either pleased or peeved. I enjoy both emotions, so it's all good.

Only 66 alcoholic drinks, not 666? 

The AnonyMooses either hate me or love me too, because I was given a lovely Christmas tree with lights from my wishlist, but also a hosepipe, with the message about not forgetting to water the tree. That would certainly make Christmas - and me - go with a BANG!  haha! 

What a wheeze. 

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Haha 1

This week is crazily busy at work in RL and ugh I was little stressed xD but I logged in the other day and found a very funny IM from MrMoose x3 ❤️ thank you so much for the smiles (and L of course) and a huge virtual hug for whomever is doing this cute thing ❤️

• Like 4

Hello dears. 

I wanted to thank you all for this lovely thread, without which I would not have known that my bull-headed hubby was trying to undercut my efforts to bring a little cheer to the Forums by sending out his own "gifts" -- with cash purloined from my own pin money. The nerve. Alas, marry a bull, and one is doomed to deal with the bullsh*t. As they say. 

A Very Merry Moosemas to you all! You are all deer, deer people, and it has been a true pleasure to have rubbed antlers with you once again this year.

Moose kisses to all!

Merry-Moosemas-to-All.thumb.png.e297256e789ae3fda44b902673687b44.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 31

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 458 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.