Mr AnonyMoose Strikes Again

GoSpeed Racer
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Same here, got a message from MrAnonyMoose plus some L$ love. Much appreciated Mr/Mrs/Miss, i wish you Merry Christmas - Καλά Χριστούγεννα,

(*will send you a "transferable" gift these days, so make sure you check your alt)

-------------------------------------

Your gifts have been send.

[07:33] Second Life: Inventory folder 'For Mr&MrsAnonyMoose (#Nick0678)' offered
[07:33] MrAnonyMoose: User not online - inventory has been saved.

One Interactive game to enjoy with the Mrs at home and one Wolf Companion when you are out in the wild forest..
Take care and have a Happy 2022.

(**don't worry the lil wolf is a vegan.)

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.1d1426bdcd274c0c3ff8b1aa6d966bfc.gif

Edited by Nick0678
  • Like 3

This time it's the husband trying to curb the wife's drinking problem or something like that by getting rid of all the drinking money... hehehehe

He sent me lindens, which I tried to return so he could give them to someone that might be able to use them more than me.. But then sent them back when I was offline..

I don't have a wish list , so that's probably why he sent me lindens..

I'm just terrible at accepting gifts and get all uncomfy and awkward feeling when someone tries to give me something..

I'm goofy like that..hehehe

I do appreciate the thought behind it all..:)

Happy Holidays meeses

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

Spread the joy.  🎅

4 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

an inworld charity

Aha! Just the impetus I needed to get in-world and throw some coin in a Bay City Fairgrounds donation box for a certain charity. All thanks to the AnonyMoose family feud!

• Like 6

That was certainly a nice and so kind gesture! I hope whoever is behind it has some cheerful and cozy holidays coming for them this year.

8 hours ago, Quistess Alpha said:

I got some 'cold hard cash' from him, apparently he didn't want to wade through my 25 and counting pages of things I thought were interesting, but not enough to actually buy. . .

Thats what I use the "favorite" option for. I still forget that the wishlist function is a thing (now).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Syo Emerald said:

"favorite" option

Ahh and I kinda forget favorites are a thing. I thought about using it as a lit of things I've bought that I want to remember (for recommend to others) but if a thing is god enough to recommend I'd remember the name and be able to search it easily. Hmm. . .

• Like 2

Omg I was reading this moosterious thread thoroughly enjoying it, logged in and I got moosed too! Wow thank you so much! I am quite well off SL wise so I will be looking for a deserving charity inworld at a fab place like ummm... Bay city to pass it forward.
Very very happy to do so as well, so again Thank you Meeses! ❤️

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.