Leaving all virtual sims

iiLifted

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Minors ruined this game for me and the other sims. They are lying about their ages and posing that they are older than 18. 
As a guy, its terrifying being put in a situation like that when you have no clue who's behind the computer screen. 

So because of this bull***** and the fact that anyone can get an account and fake their age. I'm done with all this ***** once and for all.

It was fun while it lasted but I'm tired of kids nowadays and how much access they really have.

• Haha 10
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, iiLifted said:

Minors ruined this game for me and the other sims. They are lying about their ages and posing that they are older than 18. 
As a guy, its terrifying being put in a situation like that when you have no clue who's behind the computer screen. 

So because of this bull***** and the fact that anyone can get an account and fake their age. I'm done with all this ***** once and for all.

It was fun while it lasted but I'm tired of kids nowadays and how much access they really have.

Can I haz yer stuffz?

• Like 6
  • Haha 12

22 minutes ago, iiLifted said:

Perhaps it's best if you leave then. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, iiLifted said:

Don't let the virtual door slam your virtual a$$ on your way out of the virtual sims

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

55 minutes ago, iiLifted said:

Soooooooo in other words basically you were here for the pixel boom-booms.  

7AA99C32-06B3-4132-81C1-3278B83AC40D.jpeg

Edited by Pixie Kobichenko
  • Like 5
  • Haha 15

1 hour ago, iiLifted said:

Most likely these weren't kids. I mean, how do you really know that?

Look at us in this thread being silly...you'd think we were minors right?       :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, iiLifted said:

I feel compelled to answer. As an adult that has used the computer online connection since q-link was a thing back in the day, I'm shocked you think this is a terrifying thing. Kids, teenagers even adults have lied about their age since the dawn of BBS'. It's not shocking they would do so on second life. And I'm shocked you're now just coming to this realization when it's been a thing since SL started many moons ago.

Basically, you just admitted you were using SL for the boom boom room and are now afraid of having relations with an underage person. So it was nice knowing you, though I don't know you at all, and hope you find a boom boom room that has heightened security for you, but good luck with that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, iiLifted said:

Is there no clue indeed, or were you not even paying attention to them? I hang out at a social area nearby a Gateway region, so I deal with underaged users on a daily basis, and I can tell you there’s plenty of clues. Even setting aside those you can actually hear because they left their mics keyed up, they behave a certain way. They have short attention spans, they’re clumsily direct, often mercurial, and just don’t have the emotional and social sophistication to maintain the pretense of adulthood for long.

I’m just saying, it often just takes talking a bit beforehand. If you’re into talking at all, that is.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, iiLifted said:

Uhmmm, after 7 hours?!  Am I missing something?!?🤔

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.