Leaving all virtual sims

iiLifted

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 8/9/2020 at 9:55 AM, Ren Toxx said:

They have short attention spans, they’re clumsily direct, often mercurial, and just don’t have the emotional and social sophistication to maintain the pretense of adulthood for long.

So basically, 99% of most customer support and general help groups are occupied by underaged brats. Hah, I knew it all along!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

On 8/8/2020 at 9:00 PM, iiLifted said:

Minors ruined this game for me and the other sims. They are lying about their ages and posing that they are older than 18. 
As a guy, its terrifying being put in a situation like that when you have no clue who's behind the computer screen. 

So because of this bull***** and the fact that anyone can get an account and fake their age. I'm done with all this ***** once and for all.

It was fun while it lasted but I'm tired of kids nowadays and how much access they really have.

[Moderator Edit: Advertising Link Removed]

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Caroline Takeda said:

Totally focused on clubbing and sexing. Everybody age approved, as it requires credit card.

- Mom! Hey mom!!! i need your credit card to buy something from the net!!

- OK pumpkin butter just don't max it out that's the only one left!

giphy.gif

When it comes to the internet there's no such thing as age verified, gender verified, id verified or whatever verified unless you know the other person so why bother, SL is fine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Nick0678 said:

- Mom! Hey mom!!! i need your credit card to buy something from the net!!

- OK pumpkin butter just don't max it out that's the only one left!

giphy.gif

When it comes to the internet there's no such thing as age verified, gender verified, id verified or whatever verified unless you know the other person so why bother, SL is fine.

True all verification methods can easily be defeated by anyone with half a brain or at least two brain cells or an IQ over 10.

Unless you have met in rl.. even that is not really enough.. you can't really believe anything anyone claims over the internet as 100% truth.

Even if they claim to not be smart enough to do it..

They were smart enough to make an account  and download and install it..

Edited by Drakonadrgora Darkfold
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Ok I think he's gone now.

He either meant what he said, which I doubt very much, or he's pulled an absolute cracker to extract nearly 4 pages full of meandering debate out of everyone who, let's face it, surely don't actually give a damn about a baby-tantrum?

mmm....I'll have a think about that. Not for very long though.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Odaks said:

He either meant what he said, which I doubt very much, or he's pulled an absolute cracker to extract nearly 4 pages full of meandering debate out of everyone who, let's face it, surely don't actually give a damn about a baby-tantrum?

mmm....I'll have a think about that. Not for very long though.

I didn't really care if he was reading what I typed or not..It really wasn't meant for anything but a light hearted giggle.

12 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

.It really wasn't meant for anything but a light hearted giggle.

My comment was too. You just happened to be the first person, not to notice (surely?) but to state, that the OP was nowhere to be seen since opening this  thread. Not before time, either!

2 hours ago, Talligurl said:

The most interesting thing to me about this whole thread.likes.thumb.png.e180c5e84a4345b8dc4fabaf3176bec4.png

Yep.. laughs get reputation points.. it's not just the heart or trophy that does.

Only the others do not add to reputation. 

Oh.. for those who don't know. you can click on the reaction to see who gave it. It will list everyone that  clicked on it to use it.

Edited by Drakonadrgora Darkfold
  • Like 1

On 8/9/2020 at 3:55 AM, Ren Toxx said:

They have short attention spans, they’re clumsily direct, often mercurial, and just don’t have the emotional and social sophistication to maintain the pretense of adulthood for long.

<blink blink> You just described me.. I have to adult in RL, so when i am in SL i let that all go and just have fun. So, yeah, attention span of a flea, at times extremely direct, very mercurial and have been known to change into a little silver toaster in the middle of boom boom time if it has devolved into "oh baby" "just like that, Daddy." "oooooooh" "sqealz!!" and the like. 

Btw.... Are you at all turned on by household appliances? Anyone?

• Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.