SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

I'm cautiously optimistic, as the new land doesn't look set up for cloning, and they look to be filling it manually. It's nice to see more rivers/waterways again. Also hoping the train will run over the islands, as that'd be a neat route.

Edited by Polenth Yue
  • Like 5

Usually Docked at the Boathouse in AleWife, fun times taking the seaplane out to explore the neighborhood.  Practiced some touch & go on the new empty land, and couldn't resist a pass or two under the new bridge connecting SSPE1038 to SSPE382.   Thank you Moles & Lindens, such a beautiful growing area.

Under the bridge, connecting SSPE1038 to SSPE382..jpg

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, VenKellie said:

@Mitch Merricks was awesome seeing you fly under it. was standing on one side with a friend chatting away when i saw you fly under it as if you done that many times before.

Thanks @vernkellie !  I noticed some dots on the map but figured it was some hard working Moles (what a satisfying job that must be).  I'd won the plane at a charity auction and it was my 1st time taking it up/out.  With no trees - houses or people around, I figured it was a fun /safe time to give it a try.  Actually had a blast checking out the new construction in my own backyard.  Soon enough the SSP #'s will be replaced with names and it will be another stunning neighborhood.  Till then, maybe I can squeeze in a few more evening practice flights!

• Like 4

Since this thread is sort of an unofficial history of the building of Bellisseria, let it be known that today, Jan 14th 2020, the 3-region long SS Galaxy showed up off the West coast of Belli, 1 region from the Kuga lighthouse, in easy sight of houseboats in Agathy!  Discussion about it starts here:

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/439050-when-did-you-last-see-a-bellessarian-home-available/page/476/?tab=comments#comment-2042274

This 2007-era build is a still-impressive piece of SL history, and personally I'm delighted to see it here!

It looks to me like at some point someone *glances at a mole or two* did a bit of renovation involving mesh furniture.

There are heliports, but it is so close to the coast, I hope they add the boarding dock with gangway up to the boat, as it had in times gone by!  Ideally one of the statesrooms could serve as a changing room, so one could primp after arriving 😎  Oh, and a rez zone, so one could depart in equal style.

There are clubs with a good array of singles dances.  A large wedding venue.  Personally, I don't remember the Japanese tea huts.  And the gym seems much better than the last time I visited oh-so-long ago!  Did it always have couples massage tables???

I could easily see a Belli RP group forming of Galaxy hosts!

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 11

2 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Since this thread is sort of an unofficial history of the building of Bellisseria, let it be known that today, Jan 14th 2020, the 3-region long SS Galaxy showed up off the West coast of Belli, 1 region from the Kuga lighthouse, in easy sight of houseboats in Agathy!  Discussion about it starts here:

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/439050-when-did-you-last-see-a-bellessarian-home-available/page/476/?tab=comments#comment-2042274

This 2007-era build is a still-impressive piece of SL history, and personally I'm delighted to see it here!

It looks to me like at some point someone *glances at a mole or two* did a bit of renovation involving mesh furniture.

There are heliports, but it is so close to the coast, I hope they add the boarding dock with gangway up to the boat, as it had in times gone by!  Ideally one of the statesrooms could serve as a changing room, so one could primp after arriving 😎  Oh, and a rez zone, so one could depart in equal style.

There are clubs with a good array of singles dances.  A large wedding venue.  Personally, I don't remember the Japanese tea huts.  And the gym seems much better than the last time I visited oh-so-long ago!  Did it always have couples massage tables???

I could easily see a Belli RP group forming of Galaxy hosts!

Aww :D I had a honeymoon there a few years ago when the original owners still ran it.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

/me closes her eyes, pictures herself hovering in the center of one of the as-yet-uncreated regions off the Northeast coast of South Belli, and whispers "Lost Gardens of Apollo" three times.

Some agreement from me, but only with a pretty shoreline... and not too close.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

Next I hope they move Ahabs Haunt.

I don't think everything needs to be moved to the vicinity of Bellisseria.  I think residents should be encouraged to go out and explore. 

Perhaps there should be a little travel shop or concierge counter on the SS Galaxy which has 'postcards' for other historic or interesting Mole builds, where clicking on the postcard gives a folder with a picture postcard (as a souvenir) and a LM.  I think there is something similar to this already at one of the Mole build stores, because I remember getting LM's to Mole builds that way several years ago.

• Like 9