SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

1 minute ago, Chic Aeon said:

I make my own so it is the one I use on my sim (more or less). I think you can go over to STRAND and go from there to "capture" the Windlight.  Also Windlight video links in my blog sidebar.  I made all the "Places" Windlights OH SO LONG AGO that are in the viewers :D.  And thank you!  

Thank you so much, I will have a look! I didn't know you made the Places windlights, I have used them before :)

Reportedly the refresh rate thing isn't working as before even though the message is the same.  Even when ONLY clicking on a newly refreshed page you can get that message.  So beware. 

Bad report. She figured it out. Do NOT back up as it counts as a refresh (well yes it would). She got one but hated it and through it back. There are some great spots and some really boring spots. I noted that while camming. 

Good luck everyone.   

They are going out alphabetically. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Thanks 2

Note to new owners. Some houses are apparently locked to the owner ^^ and with the control panel not working.  Sami kept her third plot (had been thrown back by someone picker but she is not THAT picky I guess. Got her house of choice but door was locked. This happened with the trailers but with those the access panel inside was still working.  Control panel not working and just times out with a message.  Happily the walls are all white and while she couldn't tp she rezzed a box and sat on it. She sent me this screenshot LOL.   

So she will send in a ticket but happy she has her place.   Well I can't seem to paste it in. 2142313932_houseandbox.thumb.jpg.ee5be6821de3631f362cdd36a9c583d2.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

Note to new owners. Some houses are apparently locked to the owner ^^ and with the control panel not working.  Sami kept her third plot (had been thrown back by someone picker but she is not THAT picky I guess. Got her house of choice but door was locked. This happened with the trailers but with those the access panel inside was still working.  Control panel not working and just times out with a message.  Happily the walls are all white and while she couldn't tp she rezzed a box and sat on it. She sent me this screenshot LOL.   

So she will send in a ticket but happy she has her place.   Well I can't seem to paste it in. 

I had the same thing happening, was prolly a lag thing. I switched from the Hardy to the Doyle, then back to the Hardy and everything started working again.

I did lose a security system though, I rezzed it, enabled it, then came back and it was gone. I don't know what happened to it. Oh well, I have an endless supply of these Linden security systems :D

4 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

I had the same thing happening, was prolly a lag thing. I switched from the Hardy to the Doyle, then back to the Hardy and everything started working again.

I did lose a security system though, I rezzed it, enabled it, then came back and it was gone. I don't know what happened to it. Oh well, I have an endless supply of these Linden security systems :D

Thanks. I will pass that along and see if it fixes it. She rezzed all the different ones evidently trying to find the one she wanted. Then the door was locked. But a good idea. !!!!!

Edit: Apparently it is the HARDY that is broken. Another worked fine. So she will just wait for a fix. On the trailers it was just one model that was locked I believe but THEN the control panel worked so it wasn't a big a deal (if you weren't NEW that is). :D

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/11/2019 at 8:23 AM, Hendrix Portal said:

I see the first connecting region between Belli and VictoriBell, as yet unnamed.

09c0b-f64283ab-4824-4c78-af9e-3bdcc797c4

Not sure if anyone can answer this or not.

Relating to that connecting area, right now it's extremely high and hilly. Would it be left like that or would it be leveled out? I happened to get a house in Caladium today which backs up on to that "mountain" that is there now and I'm wondering if it will remain that way or eventually I'll be looking onto another house. 

Thoughts? 

3 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Edit: Apparently it is the HARDY that is broken. Another worked fine. So she will just wait for a fix. On the trailers it was just one model that was locked I believe but THEN the control panel worked so it wasn't a big a deal (if you weren't NEW that is). :D

If you cannot enter the Hardy, change to a different style. Then wait for the access list to be updated and switch back to the hardy. that should fix it for now. It seems to happen if you switch to the Hardy before the previous home had time to update the access list.

2 minutes ago, Christhiana said:

If you cannot enter the Hardy, change to a different style. Then wait for the access list to be updated and switch back to the hardy. that should fix it for now. It seems to happen if you switch to the Hardy before the previous home had time to update the access list.

Does not work,

I've been trying with my main and my alt. No go.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Does not work,

I've been trying with my main and my alt. No go.

I guess it doesn't work in all situations then. I've had succes with that method a couple of times.

ETA: It's at least worth giving a try if you run into this problem. If that doesn't help, contact support.

Edited by Christhiana
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Christhiana said:

Thanks but from all reports the Hardy is broken for everyone and she switched a lot and the Hardy was still broken. It evidently missed it's Q and A finalized model. She switched to another anyway since it was too big for her furniture.  But presumably that will get fixed for everyone very soon.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Thanks but from all reports the Hardy is broken for everyone and she switched a lot and the Hardy was still broken. It evidently missed it's Q and A finalized model. She switched to another anyway since it was too big for her furniture.  But presumably that will get fixed for everyone very soon.  

I guess my fix is hit and miss. it worked for me, my neighbour and a couple of people in the citizens group. But it is indeed broken and will probably be replaced, just as the colour picker.

6 minutes ago, Christhiana said:

I guess my fix is hit and miss. it worked for me, my neighbour and a couple of people in the citizens group. But it is indeed broken and will probably be replaced, just as the colour picker.

She did reset the access list on another model but the Hardy still didn't work. It "might" depend on which model you change the list on?  No clue and she has moved to another model so not really a concern for her.   

For those that want a Hardy and can't get in ----

Rez a box on the floor inside or outside and move inside. Then sit on the box.  Double clicking in FS doesn't get you in the house (or at least for her; I jumped on a chair later when she had rezzed one so that would work too). From there you can STILL decorate and plan. You just can't walk through doors or change colors.  Since there is so much to do when moving in -- that should keep most folks busy until the fix comes through :D.   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

She did reset the access list on another model but the Hardy still didn't work. It "might" depend on which model you change the list on?  No clue and she has moved to another model so not really a concern for her.   

For those that want a Hardy and can't get in ----

Rez a box on the floor inside or outside and move inside. Then sit on the box.  Double clicking in FS doesn't get you in the house (or at least for her; I jumped on a chair later when she had rezzed one so that would work too). From there you can STILL decorate and plan. You just can't walk through doors or change colors.  Since there is so much to do when moving in -- that should keep most folks busy until the fix comes through :D.   

Maybe you have to activate the acces list first on another home for it to work. 

2 minutes ago, Christhiana said:

Maybe you have to activate the acces list first on another home for it to work. 

That is what she DID do. She couldn't use the control panel on the Hardy at all so couldn't change anything there.  Glad you got yours working though. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Relating to that connecting area, right now it's extremely high and hilly. Would it be left like that or would it be leveled out? I happened to get a house in Caladium today which backs up on to that "mountain" that is there now and I'm wondering if it will remain that way or eventually I'll be looking onto another house. 

Thoughts? 

Looking at the SSP work area for that part it looks as though there are mountains there going east, but only a bit shows on that particular region. I would imagine homes will be placed on the green part, but that is just a 'best guess'.

Filler.png.afba3d27b6d888da74264b2fdbf43c6a.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Welll ... RIght behind Century region is an extremely high and broad hill, in SSPE372.  And on the other side of that is a region with traditionals named Bluff Knoll.  Looking from Bluff Knoll into SSPE372 you see this.

So they'll have to change the terrain ... somehow.

869561211_overthehill_001.thumb.png.e9e359e688a72bf19ad25cf4986b2e5a.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Thoughts? 

Yeah I am on Banebury up against the mountains too.  Now it would make sense to use the mountains to divide the Traditional from the Victorian ones, but you never know what they will do.  I am HOPING they will keep the mountains and do some landscaping, but expecting that they may flatten it and put houses there.  But I am not going to worry about it now,  I am keeping this parcel and I will see what happens and make a permanent decision then. 

• Like 1