roseelvira

A special message page to thank our beloved Moles

Happy Holidays & Happy New Year to all of you.  As a few have mentioned, you have given me a renewed interest in SL and I thank you with all my heart.

Enjoy your well earned break.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvxB2y0IIWAe-HxgH_8YfvIbfewjYQ0kVyd0XAAk4LIOaM1bvF&s

• Like 16

Thank you, Moles and Lindens, for the extraordinary effort you made in bringing this Victorian (and Trad and Boat and Camper) mega-release about.  It seemed so amazingly smooth!   And the Victorians -- such lovely toys!   I know they will brighten slow moments over the holidays for many of us :)

Such gifts.  Yes, we paid, but nevertheless, such lovely gifts.

Thank you!

thankyoutree.gif.c44cb26a4a1919faf4f03e786aea14fa.gif

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 13

I want to say thanks to the Patch, the LL team, and the hard working Moles in not only making these wonderful homes, but in making a simply massive area that us explorers can travel around in and enjoy just gawking at all the amazing landscaping.

I posted in another thread that earlier I circumnavigated the continent by boat - frequently stopping and looking in awe at how beautiful everything is. The fact that we can enjoy this amazing place without seeing junk littered in the sky, or ugly ban lines coming into view is just the icing on the cake. Thanks again guys and girls, and I hope you all get a decent break  - you've earned it 👍

• Like 19

Everything has been said already and I only can agree.
So sincere THANK YOU for everything you've done for us. For creating this beautiful continent we're able to call our home. 💜

I'm wishing each & everyone of you - Lindens, Moles & all my fellow Bellisserians - a wonderful & reflective Christmas.
Happy Holidays & a very happy & healthy new year. 🎄🕯️

giphy.gif

Edited by Chuckey Jigsaw
spelling..
  • Like 12

Thank you for everything  you have done.  You have created  such a beautiful place for us.  Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to you all.  Take care.  Hugs to you all.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Kudos to @Patch Linden, the Lindens behind the scenes, and the Marvelous Moles. Thank you so much for your wonderful work. I know these end-of-year deadlines are tough. You folks outdid yourselves. I didn't think it would be possible to see all four themes available on the land page. You did it in 2019!!!! Best wishes for a relaxing holiday, merriest of Christmases, and happiest of Hannukahs and Kwanzaas! All the best for 2020!!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I wish Patch, Moles and all the team a happy and peaceful holiday season, and thank you for all your work this year creating this beautiful virtual continent. I'm looking forward to following your progress next year, and to continue enjoying being part of the community created here and inworld.

• Like 11

Yes! Merry Christmas to all the wonderful people at LL that helped create Bellisseria.  It is absolutely beautiful and it has been so exciting getting to be part of all the buzz with this release.  I’m particularly thankful most of the excitement happened on my holiday break.  From having the time to find our dream homes to decorating and enjoying the feel of being part of these new neighbourhoods, it has been wonderful.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! ❤️🎅🍾🎄😘

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Hendrix Portal said:

Wonder if the other 5 mole-dwarves (Bashful, Dopey etc) are coming.

We're all a little dopey at times. (OK, I walked right into that one, but you left the door open.)  BTW, did it ever strike you as odd that none of the seven dwarves are female?

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Every day I see something new in Bellisseria. A particular leaf, a just-so petal, a detailed brick, a sunbeam, a ripple of water across the birdbath. It all makes me smile and feel very warm.
Thank you all so much! 🌸🦋🌸

• Like 4

On Friday I saw NINE Moles on about 50 square meters all working busily to finish the new Victorian region.

I admired them for being able to work all at once on two houses without disturbing each other! ... here are the snapshots ...

49373571308_f56214783b_b.jpg
Sleepy_Vic1 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

49374229117_6fd39f650d_b.jpg
Mischievous_Vic1 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

49374026246_b993c5fd57_b.jpg
Sqishy_Vic1 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

49373571418_a097483d7e_b.jpg
Lulabell_Vic1 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

.... more next post ...

• Like 3

New Victorian regions under construction.  Thank you Moles, I love mine in Dashwood!

Pictured below:  Abnor Mole, and later in the week, Moonstruck Mole.  Yep, that was me flying around the neighborhood, lol.  Go Moles!

Abnor Mole.JPG

Abnor Mole 2.JPG

Moles.JPG

Moonstruck Mole.JPG

Under the bridge, connecting SSPE1038 to SSPE382..jpg

• Like 4

Saw @Dyna Mole in the 3 region hiking area today and  gushed at her about how lovely everything was there before we realized she was wearing a cube & so likely afkish on Mole Business 

• Like 1

Sorry about that, @Kitten Kaos.  I was indeed AFK and only saw chat later, after you had left.  I was trying to test an idea, and it was easier to do it in one of the mountain lakes than to make a fake one somewhere else. Yes, it really is lovely there. The landscaping crew does a marvelous job.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Dyna Mole said:

Sorry about that, @Kitten Kaos.  I was indeed AFK and only saw chat later, after you had left.  I was trying to test an idea, and it was easier to do it in one of the mountain lakes than to make a fake one somewhere else. Yes, it really is lovely there. The landscaping crew does a marvelous job.

I LOVE that the moles created essentially 3.5 entire regions just to make a public "hiking area" with beautiful lakes, hills/mountains/rocks/flowers/plants/trees, and stunning waterfalls. It's just gorgeous!  

• Like 5