How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Rock and blues

blueleather_004.thumb.jpg.c866af4f9a8c1c0a2e7df89efd0ba445.jpg

blueleather_007.thumb.jpg.f53e4ee55eb85d6e0d55bdb710b4c3a3.jpg

BTW, that blue halo in the first pic is not a post-processing effect, that was entirely a random happenning with the windlight, with the sun in a certain position. The only processing I did on that one was to sharpen it and raise the saturation a little.

Edited by Matty Luminos
  • Like 18

One more time .  First pic is BoM and the second pic is same outfit using regular skin and tattoo appliers. The bra is an applier on the underwear layer in mask mode for both pics.

20191008_002.thumb.jpg.2576aa4b8f3a7d53b35f717e98b535df.jpg - 20191008_003.thumb.jpg.fa9ca82b97348668d72ae96a6963c362.jpg

I keep telling myself I'm going to quit playing until my regular skin (Session) has an update but it's fun poking it to see what happens :D
Besides, I need to know what it can do and then ask myself if any of those things are something I need.  What do I want to change that I need BoM for?   I don't wear tattoos all the time and shear tops even less.  Going by what I have here, is seeing my tattoo through a blouse really worth the change in quality?

Anyway, it is still early stages of BoM.  Once I can get the same skin on a system layer I'll look at it all again.

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 3

56 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

One more time .  First pic is BoM and the second pic is same outfit using regular skin and tattoo appliers. The bra is an applier on the underwear layer in mask mode for both pics.

20191008_002.thumb.jpg.2576aa4b8f3a7d53b35f717e98b535df.jpg - 20191008_003.thumb.jpg.fa9ca82b97348668d72ae96a6963c362.jpg

I keep telling myself I'm going to quit playing until my regular skin (Session) has an update but it's fun poking it to see what happens :D
Besides, I need to know what it can do and then ask myself if any of those things are something I need.  What do I want to change that I need BoM for?   I don't wear tattoos all the time and shear tops even less.  Going by what I have here, is seeing my tattoo through a blouse really worth the change in quality?

Anyway, it is still early stages of BoM.  Once I can get the same skin on a system layer I'll look at it all again.

The only real difference here is your makeup which is better in the second pic. There doesn't seem to be much tattoo-layer makeup around now that Glamorize has closed its inworld store and converted most of its Marketplace stock to appliers.  

I'm curious if there's a difference in the sharpness of the tattoo too; hard to tell without seeing a close-up. 

• Like 2

I got a(nother) new head! I haven't touched anything yet, this is the default shape and skin. It's Amelia from Slink, bento and bakes on mesh. There are so many new heads in the store it was hard to choose. I am sure I will look very different tomorrow when I get time to play with the shape and try out all my system skins.

Snapshot_051.jpg

• Like 20

17 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

There doesn't seem to be much tattoo-layer makeup around now that Glamorize has closed its inworld store and converted most of its Marketplace stock to appliers.  

I still use a system head so all my makeup is tattoo layer.  I have eye shadows from 12 creators, lipsticks from 15 creators, blush from only 3 creators, and a few combo sets from 3 or 4 creators.  I also have some misc specialty makeup - not the stuff you'd wear with everyday outfits out running around - from another 3 or 4 creators. 

I'm pretty sure I have tattoo layer makeup from just about everyone that was still putting out tattoo layers before BoM, as well as some older stuff - so yeah, not lots of stores. 

Though at some recent events, I saw more ads that specified tattoo layers were included.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
sp
  • Like 1