How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Day 11 is Mummy's Curse.  Why does every female mummy costume have to show underboob?!?!?!  Why can't I have one that has a few more bandages to it, in strategic places?  Anyway, I went with an archaeologist who opened something she shouldn't have.

Day 11 Mummy's Curse

Edited by Catrie
  • Like 23

2 hours ago, Catrie said:

Day 11 is Mummy's Curse.  Why does every female mummy costume have to show underboob?!?!?!  Why can't I have one that has a few more bandages to it, in strategic places?  Anyway, I went with an archaeologist who opened something she shouldn't have.

This is adorable. Way better than a mummy. 😁

Edited by Eva Knoller
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Catrie said:

Day 11 Mummy's Curse

Thats some natural lookin' curves you got going there, missy, and very nice too ^^ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm working through my outfits list, updating and ruthlessly deleting as I go. Out of 160 saved outfits I've deleted two and upgrader about fifteen. I score each one out of five and won't be happy until all are fives,,,,,so far about 95% are fives.

This is number 27. I love lace anyway, and have updated this with applied lingerie and stockings....just listen to me......haha.....using appliers now as if they are nothing at all!

So I went over to Little Paris for an audition and they kept me waiting.....it's a nice place to wait...….haha......

(Only joking about the audition...…)

SL14.png

SL15.png

SL16.png

• Like 21