How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 10/5/2019 at 6:32 PM, Miasmal said:

Posing.jpg

I would imagine you get a lot of people melting into messy little puddles when you throw them that look?

I love this pic! In part, it's your expression, but there's also something about the colouring and the texture, especially around the hair, that I really really like!

• Like 5

On 10/5/2019 at 11:08 PM, MattNight84 said:

Exciting news on my RL Bday!  I have been nominated for The Bloggies!  I am nominated for Best LGBTQ+ Blogger, Most Improved Blogger, Best Male Fashion Blogger and Overall Blogger or Vlogger of the Year.  Thanks so much for the support!

I would really appreciate your vote.  You can do that here:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfTpJK1zAejAddvWFTBslm3y-e8uaEYq3tVJFnrA35t9v78eQ/viewform

Matt, I'm sorry I didn't mention you in my earlier post about The Bloggies. God knows how I missed your name -- FOUR nominations? -- but my excuse will have to be that I hadn't yet gone through the entire list carefully -- I just knew that the Catrie and Skell were on there!

Congratulations, anyway, on achieving so many nominations, and good luck!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Giving "being scary" a try too. Pic turned out a bit to dark maybe, but oh well, dark seems to be fitting the theme :)

48854793392_408feb9be2_b.jpg

I think it's brilliant, actually. Maybe a bit more light (contrast?) on the arm and face might be good? But the effect is creepy and cinematic!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Love this. The tone, the composition, the shadow and light. Everything.

Thank you very much, I'm humbled that you think so (I really am.) I want to tell a story here and I'm not sure I'm doing that as much as I want to. No filters (other than converting to black and white) - only local adjustments.

• Like 1

Another Bake on Mesh test.  This is with Ritual's new skin which fit mesh fingers and toes out of the box.

Layers on here are:

System Skin:
Ritual - Maitreya BoM Base/T4

System Tattoos:
Lettis tattoo - Amenti
ATIA's Auburn Brows
Muscle Tattoo Female Dark
(not seen) ZD - Pubic hair full ginger

Zaara's shear bra is on the body's tattoo layer.
The body's clothing layer is blank but set to MASK mode

On the head, lipstick and eye shadow are applied and blended.

20191007_001.thumb.jpg.d720abd87b585a15a5b0d05b5431962f.jpg

You can see how the hair glitches with the eye shadow but not with the brow, tattoo or bra.

Also note the finger tips are placed correctly.  If you can see them ... it's not the best pose to show them.

All I need now is to find the right makeup with the right level of transparency on a system layer.  And better abs. And my usual skin made for Maitreya BoM, and more cash.  Or maybe just a wonderful girl that will find all that for me :D

• Like 22