How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Exciting news on my RL Bday!  I have been nominated for The Bloggies!  I am nominated for Best LGBTQ+ Blogger, Most Improved Blogger, Best Male Fashion Blogger and Overall Blogger or Vlogger of the Year.  Thanks so much for the support!

I would really appreciate your vote.  You can do that here:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfTpJK1zAejAddvWFTBslm3y-e8uaEYq3tVJFnrA35t9v78eQ/viewform

The Bloggies 2019

Edited by MattNight84
  • Like 18

13 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So, it has come to my attention that the nominations for "The Bloggies" are out. And, at least a couple of very familiar names (*cough* @Catrie and @Skell Dagger *cough*) appear among this year's nominees.

Now, I'm not saying that you should open the voting form (available here: http://www.bvnsl.com/the-bloggies/) in order to vote for these two.

But probably you should.

I tried to vote for Skell and Inara, but it makes you vote in every category. Bogus!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

Not nominated for anything, but I did help get the new fantasy, kawaii, etc categories added. 

I looked for you and was like " WTF?!?!  Where's Clover?!?!?"

(Also, I have NO idea how I got nominated for Best Photographic Editing. I'm a complete NOOB at it!!) 

Edited by Catrie
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I tried to vote for Skell and Inara, but it makes you vote in every category. Bogus!

And, if I'm voting for best BLOGGER in some category, they should be linking me to the Blog and not the Flickr account - IMO, anyway.

They did link directly to the Blog, youtube, and Facebook for some categories, so not sure why they did not for most of the categories.  For a category like 'Best Photo Editing' and such, I could see being directed to the Flickr pages, but not for actual BLOGGER categories.

• Like 4