Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I love that snear and the toned body. Skells step sister. ?

Haha, thank you. As a fan of Skell's works that's a pretty sharp compliment. =P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Stay

Do we always have to face the camera when we take selfies..? I'm not gonna. I'm such a rebel. 

• Like 14

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I love that snear and the toned body. Skells step sister. ?

2 hours ago, Orwar said:

Haha, thank you. As a fan of Skell's works that's a pretty sharp compliment. =P

Completely missed that picture last night, Orwar, but Marianne's right: Neph does look like she could be related to Skell! If I had any interest in putting together a female avatar (I don't, despite the heels; Syd is my compromise - lol!) she would have a very similar look. Great work :)

• Like 4

I'm on a Unicorn hunt, found this one in China.

Unicorns%252520are%252520Real.jpg

(Just kidding - it the "Lost Unicorn" sim so I figured I'd slip into theme since I'm on a Unicorn binge for some reason today) :)

Edit: I thought I'd mention that this is a wearable, ridable Unicorn from "Water Horse" - pricey but so much fun that it is worth it to me.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 13

After the breakfast club... yes, I was there at the very end, but hiding in the background... I went on another photo shoot at Spiaggia Tromonto. I have to say that I'm liking this spot as much as the Petite Mort sim for a photo location. It has so many nice little surprises tucked here and there along the road, and props so I don't have to spend a fortune on poses. Today there was a bicycle and a nice relax spot. You can check out my Flickr, if you like, for some of the shots that I haven't posted here.

Snapshot_851.png

Snapshot_858.png

• Like 13

The hat and hair I just got at Argrace at the 100L sale price. I was   playing around with changing the logo on the front, it didn't come that way

9.9.18hat_001.jpg

• Like 12

found an owl body tattoo, in my inventory, and built an outfit around it.

sr_236.1.png

• Like 11