How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 9/5/2018 at 6:09 PM, Skell Dagger said:

The man without shadow promises you the world. Tell him your dreams and fanatical needs. He is buying them all... with cash.

44451211732_abcc652bb5_h.jpg

29563633837_1b57fc0f19_h.jpg

I think we should alert United nation because Skell is working with some weapons grade sexy.  Again!

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

En Garde!

Finally got around to shoot Neph. Went with a stay-at-home shot though because going shopping makes me want to be as far away from people as possible, and in my skybox people can't bother me.

• Like 19

Just got back from my FLF spree..

They have a couple fun hairs on the list today..Well only the one with the Bandana is the FLF..I kind of strayed for the hat  hair..hehehe

The Bandana is hair fatpack with assorted bandana textures and colors.. The hat I only got in Brunettes and Blacks

Front view

43816256514_33338be5d7_b.jpg

Back view

43625069335_287726836b_b.jpg

Front view

43625061885_44154b3760_b.jpg

Back view

43816239124_10d0af46f6_b.jpg

Hurry while supplies last!! \o/

hehehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 14

Not a pic of what I'm currently wearing, but I'm dropping this in here for anyone who's not checked out the Fifty Linden Friday offers today. While it looks like the creator of these gorgeous shoes forgot to enable their toenails (ouch!) the shoes themselves for just 50L are a steal. Even though they're not really the kind of thing Syd would wear, I'm tempted to get them myself at that price. I'm sure I could do something with 'em... :D

50Lfri_purepoison.PNG.be4fe47a03fa2c0d7cd18088c54ff5ef.PNG

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Does anyone know the difference between this thread and the Vanity one? What are the rules? Is there rules?

This is a 1 L applier lingerie with many options, good for lovers. (Since it has a bra version that shows much more, and also stockings without panties. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Limited-Time-Promo-Rouge-Noir-Tori-Lingerie-Applier-Set-Belleza-Maitreya-Slink/10267970

And the hair is from the Argrace sale and will be retired after the 10th September. Go forth and buy. You also get 5 poses with this hair, that places your head with the hair perfectly fanned out. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DEMO-ARGRACE-Akane/5528015

lingerie_001jpeg.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 13

45 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Does anyone know the difference between this thread and the Vanity one? What are the rules? Is there rules?

I do not think there are any rules. I think generally this is more casual,   not in the sense  that you post casual clothes in this thread, but rather that in the Vanity thread the focus is more on  the clothes, posting fashion magazine type pictures, and listing what is being worn. Where in this thread it's  more of a "hey here is a selfie of what i looked like today"  thing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I do not think there are any rules. I think generally this is more casual,   not in the sense  that you post casual clothes in this thread, but rather that in the Vanity thread the focus is more on  the clothes, posting fashion magazine type pictures, and listing what is being worn. Where in this thread it's  more of a "hey here is a selfie of what i looked like today"  thing.

Ah ok. Makes sense. Maybe I'll go for a double post of this then. ? I did after all spend 10 min in Ribbet on it. Very fashion magazine-like.

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

This one is sometimes thought of as a bit more causal (many are like quick selfies) and seldom are credits given.  Whereas with the Vanity one, credits are preferred to be given and often the photos are carefully designed / arranged setups, and sometimes carefully edited / touched-up in a photo editor.

Thus your shot above is perfect for the Vanity thread

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1