How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

The man without shadow promises you the world. Tell him your dreams and fanatical needs. He is buying them all... with cash.

44451211732_abcc652bb5_h.jpg

29563633837_1b57fc0f19_h.jpg

Credits

Ending tomorrow (I know, I know; I'm slow as hell this past couple of weeks; it should be in the mainstore shortly) Exile for the August round of Collabor88. Plus Contraption and Hotdog for We ❤️ Roleplay.

Hair: Exile - Storm* (grayscale)
Coat: Hotdog - Tailcoat (black - one size only; make sure to demo)
Eyepiece: Contraption - Maskineri II Eye
Pants: Onyx - Leather Pants (Aes, Jake, Sig, Slink, TMP, standard sizing)
Gloves: L'Emporio - Sagittarius Archer Bento Gloves (Sig, Slink)
Piercings: Catwa - Bento Mesh piercings* (rigged for all Catwa bento mesh heads)
Skin applier: Birth - Dakota (tone 01 - Catwa)
Head: Catwa - Skell* (Bento)
Poses: CheerNo Motion

*review copy

• Like 27

8 hours ago, BelindaN said:

I'm just a swirling cloud of mist at present........... tried two  log-ons and I'm still swirling mist

But I did visit the sand box to unpack some stuff, as a cloud....................

Still the same.........should I be worried?????.?

Worried? No. There are fixes to the transient problems that cause your cloudiness. The name most commonly used is bake fail

I won't go into it in this thread. But, the Firestorm wiki has the best set of fixes I've seen: https://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_bake_fail

If you made your shape, you can export it from the Firestorm & Linden (probably others) viewers as an XML file. In the future you can import it as a new shape.

As I tweak my shape I Save As... using a date in the name. I always have several earlier versions to go back to.

Edited by Nalates Urriah
  • Like 1

Reflecting on a difficult "yesterday" spent mostly as swirling white smoke, followed by a long slider session to get myself back in shape..........hehe?

Then the second image, although I'm not a big fan of shorts, I did find some that are nice, and my obsession with lace, sets this outfit off quite well!!

secondlife 68.jpg

secondlife 71.jpg

• Like 17