How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

6 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

just a cozy autumn outfit using a WOH gift by Petite Mort

I'm sweating just looking at that. We are hitting record highs (for this time of year) this week here in Colorado (Denver area) -- highs running in the upper 80s F to mid-90s F.  I'm definitely ready for some cooler fall weather though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, MattNight84 said:

Hey everyone. Nominations are open for the Bloggies. I would appreciate it if you could vote for me for new blogger or any category (MattNight84) but even if it's not me, please show some love to your fave bloggers. They work hard. 

I'd consider it but I don't follow the blogging scene a lot and the voting page REQUIRES me to provide a name in EVERY category.  I wouldn't even begin to know what to put in some of those categories.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'd consider it but I don't follow the blogging scene a lot and the voting page REQUIRES me to provide a name in EVERY category.  I wouldn't even begin to know what to put in some of those categories.

Just put Strawberry Singh and Skell down all over. At random. I guess. Shrugs.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm sweating just looking at that. We are hitting record highs (for this time of year) this week here in Colorado (Denver area) -- highs running in the upper 80s F to mid-90s F.  I'm definitely ready for some cooler fall weather though.

oh bless it will come though....Autumn is coming ;) 

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I was told if we have no idea N/A would work, too

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

Just put Strawberry Singh and Skell down all over. At random. I guess. Shrugs.

you can´t go wrong with those two^^

• Like 3

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yeah, I hear ya.  I guess you could just put N/A or something.  No worries though.   Thanks :)