Jump to content

How does your avatar look today ?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

https://mattnight84.wordpress.com/2018/09/11/fall-in-line/

Hey everyone. Nominations are open for the Bloggies. I would appreciate it if you could vote for me for new blogger or any category (MattNight84) but even if it's not me, please show some love to your fave bloggers. They work hard.  http://www.bvnsl.com/the-bloggies/

Fall In Line

 

  • Like 15
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

just a cozy autumn outfit using a WOH gift by Petite Mort

I'm sweating just looking at that. We are hitting record highs (for this time of year) this week here in Colorado (Denver area) -- highs running in the upper 80s F to mid-90s F.  I'm definitely ready for some cooler fall weather though.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MattNight84 said:

Hey everyone. Nominations are open for the Bloggies. I would appreciate it if you could vote for me for new blogger or any category (MattNight84) but even if it's not me, please show some love to your fave bloggers. They work hard. 

I'd consider it but I don't follow the blogging scene a lot and the voting page REQUIRES me to provide a name in EVERY category.  I wouldn't even begin to know what to put in some of those categories.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'd consider it but I don't follow the blogging scene a lot and the voting page REQUIRES me to provide a name in EVERY category.  I wouldn't even begin to know what to put in some of those categories.

   Just put Strawberry Singh and Skell down all over. At random. I guess. Shrugs.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm sweating just looking at that. We are hitting record highs (for this time of year) this week here in Colorado (Denver area) -- highs running in the upper 80s F to mid-90s F.  I'm definitely ready for some cooler fall weather though.

oh bless it will come though....Autumn is coming ;) 

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'd consider it but I don't follow the blogging scene a lot and the voting page REQUIRES me to provide a name in EVERY category.  I wouldn't even begin to know what to put in some of those categories.

I was told if we have no idea N/A would work, too

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

   Just put Strawberry Singh and Skell down all over. At random. I guess. Shrugs.

you can´t go wrong with those two^^

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'd consider it but I don't follow the blogging scene a lot and the voting page REQUIRES me to provide a name in EVERY category.  I wouldn't even begin to know what to put in some of those categories.

Yeah, I hear ya.  I guess you could just put N/A or something.  No worries though.   Thanks :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...