Jump to content

How does your avatar look today ?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 35.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I really like that hair. The whole outfit, but the hair stand out. Where is it from? Does the hairband have a HUD?

Get into Argrace in the next day or two - it's one of the ones I picked up in the L$100 sale - I can't remember it's name, but it shouldn't be too hard to find. I think it was in the "arrangement" section. It's one of the two with headscarves, and yes, it has a texture HUD with 6 or 7 options.

Edited by Peony Sweetwater
typing is hard...
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peony Swee*****er said:

Get into Argrace in the next day or two - it's one of the ones I picked up in the L$100 sale - I can't remember it's name, but it shouldn't be too hard to find. I think it was in the "arrangement" section. It's one of the two with headscarves, and yes, it has a texture HUD with 6 or 7 options.

Heh, I bought Argrace hair for at least 1500 L, but didn't see that one. they have so many hairs....

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Heh, I bought Argrace hair for at least 1500 L, but didn't see that one. they have so many hairs....

It's going to be a real shame when they take them all out..

But at the same time, I'm looking forward to thier new styles..

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

It's going to be a real shame when they take them all out..

But at the same time, I'm looking forward to thier new styles..

I am afraid I will buy too much and don't use them. But how to pick? So far I bought to my blonde and blackhaired alt.

All these windblown hairs is great for pictures, gives an illusion of movement. On the other side, Tableau Vivant has at least three series of "editorial" hair that also blows and fans out. And they can be bought cheap on the MP when I need them - if I need them. They are gacha prices.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I am afraid I will buy too much and don't use them. But how to pick? So far I bought to my blonde and blackhaired alt.

All these windblown hairs is great for pictures, gives an illusion of movement. On the other side, Tableau Vivant has at least three series of "editorial" hair that also blows and fans out. And they can be bought cheap on the MP when I need them - if I need them. They are gacha prices.

Yea,I pretty much have all the Argrace ones I wanted  from before..I've kept up with them on new releases for awhile to see if there are any others.. So I'm ready for their new stock in a couple of days ?

I just hope others get there before they change out..They have some nice styles with hats and things as well and one of the better wet hair styles I've found yet..

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

sleepy autumn at the beach

 

 

 

Makeup by  Booty's Beauty-eyecandy Booty s Chairleaders VIP group

 

 

 

 

( from the new VIP group with 100L fee, but with that group you will get big makeup sets as groupgift and special lucky chair with newest releases and events makeups)also today in store is flash sale till tomorrow,items appear full price, but refund half your money.

Snapshot_003.png

Edited by Panteleeva
  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Peony Swee*****er said:
8 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I really like that hair. The whole outfit, but the hair stand out. Where is it from? Does the hairband have a HUD?

Get into Argrace in the next day or two - it's one of the ones I picked up in the L$100 sale - I can't remember it's name, but it shouldn't be too hard to find. I think it was in the "arrangement" section. It's one of the two with headscarves, and yes, it has a texture HUD with 6 or 7 options.

Here's the demo from the MP - looks like you can wear it with and without bangs:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DEMO-ARGRACE-KIRI/13108024

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just bought two more pairs of my favourite Blueberry jeans and one Ison lace top..........and my favourite spot on Dolce Amore Beach.........

What could be better after a gruelling day shopping with bags full of booty to unpack??????????

 

secondlife 73.jpg

secondlife 76.jpg

  • Like 15
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...