Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Years ago, Rolig mentioned that she uses llSensorRepeat() as a second timer by having it search for Bill The Pirate, ensuring it never finds anything and simply times out. Being me, it seemed necessary to create an avatar by that name. Upon learning that I'd done that just to tease Rolig, LepreKhuan used RootBeerDrinkingLampshade in an llSensorRepeat() example, knowing full well I couldn't resist.

I finally got around to creating an avatar for RootBeerDrinkingLampshade today and promptly went to work trying once again to steal the locomotive from The Far Away...
803528705_RootBeerStealingLocomotive_001.thumb.jpg.1674f33260cf3c46decdf3c20336c1cc.jpg

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 7
  • Haha 11

10 hours ago, Orwar said:

... Yeah, I don't know what the heck we're doing. But it's fun, apparently.

Goth-Punk Cheer Camp, duh! =~.^=

• Haha 1

A customer bought my geisha makeup and asked for more options, so I'm turning Japanese again...and struggling to make Omega appliers do what I want.

The sooner "bakes on mesh" gets rolled out, the better

Maiko.png

• Like 13

The Commendant

Keep calm and - Feuer Frei?

• Like 17

Just changed my whole look. Went from Lelutka to Catwa and from Belleza Freya to Maitreya Lara. Though I might go back to Lelutka soonish as I prefer the animations and addons on Lelutka.

Cool.png

Post.01.png

• Like 14

Scored a free tank top from Blueberry, went to the Forum breakfast and then out for more exploring of Spiaggia Tromonto . The shirt has a dry, half wet, and full wet version, with or without underbra. The wet version is on my Flickr in the waterfall scene.

Snapshot_905.png

Snapshot_907.png

Snapshot_903.png

• Like 14

Sim-hopping nudie beaches and ogling nekkid people. Is why sunglasses. ~smirks~

Sim-Hopping%252520Beaches.jpg

That is correct, I'm not nekkid. ?

• Like 11
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dementia Obviate said:

Scored a free tank top from Blueberry, went to the Forum breakfast and then out for more exploring of Spiaggia Tromonto . The shirt has a dry, half wet, and full wet version, with or without underbra. The wet version is on my Flickr in the waterfall scene.

Snapshot_905.png

Snapshot_907.png

Snapshot_903.png

I have a thing about...........lighthouses! Where is that sim please??????

I would like to visit and take photos....hehe!?

• Like 4

The Commendantess

Neph wanted one, too.

• Like 13

Been catching up on a pile of stuff in my inventory, and also discovering that I can share quite a lot with Salty. When I first made her, my intentions were to keep her simple, but my creative streak is worming away at me and I don't think I can hold back much longer. She deserves some attention...........

Question? When you run with your Alt, do you role play that personality, or just be yourself?? I suppose either option.........?

Anyway, another red bodicon dress........................red is definitely a favourite of mine. I'm a fire sign, and red is the colour of Aries.....yeah I know it's probably bunkum, but I like astrology.

And then a new colour for me. Described as silver but a hint of gold...........and maybe a bit on the short side, but hey, this is SL............

secondlife 80.jpg

secondlife 81.jpg

secondlife 82.jpg

• Like 9