How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Guitar

Β  Β "I want to take you out of the frying pan, out of the frying pan, out of the frying pan - and into the fire - and into the fire! Fire! Fire! And into the fire! Fire! Fire!"

• Like 15

1 minute ago, Clover Jinx said:

*takes notes for when Rhonda is back in town*

Meow!

Β  Β ... Awroo?

• Like 3

A long time ago I had this idea, but i neverΒ  pursued it, then just recently some friendsΒ of mine actually suggested i do it. theΒ  ideaΒ  Β was to putΒ  some of my paintings in clubs and other locations, so that when people bought the paintingΒ  the club would get a percentage. My friendsΒ  are starting a club and wanted to do this very thing. WellΒ  thisΒ  got me to actually looking into what was involved, andΒ  I discovered that scripts are available to do this. So today I set upΒ some paintings withΒ  the script,Β  which also allows meΒ  to include other things such as LMsΒ  and notecards.Β 

9.15.18_001.png

• Like 10

Frolicking

Β  Β ... Yeah, I don't know what the heck we're doing. But it's fun, apparently.Β 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Years ago, Rolig mentioned that she uses llSensorRepeat() as a second timer by having it search for Bill The Pirate, ensuring it never finds anything and simply times out. Being me, it seemed necessary to create an avatar by that name. Upon learning that I'd done thatΒ just to tease Rolig, LepreKhuan used RootBeerDrinkingLampshade in an llSensorRepeat() example, knowing full well I couldn't resist.

I finally got around to creating an avatar for RootBeerDrinkingLampshade today and promptly went to work trying once again to steal the locomotive from The Far Away...
803528705_RootBeerStealingLocomotive_001.thumb.jpg.1674f33260cf3c46decdf3c20336c1cc.jpg

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 7
  • Haha 11