How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

12 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'm really happy to hear this, Kira.

In times like this, I turn a great deal to poetry. Lines like the conclusion of Philip Larkin's "The Mower" spring to mind all the time: "we should be careful / Of each other, we should be kind / While there is still time."

there is always time. we can always correct mistakes!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for letting me visit your place and see what a great decorator you are, Saskia ...and of course, for getting me started on installing those kitchen cabinets and appliances 🙂

Somehow, as usual, I have ended up with extra pieces! Luckily they came with a manual 😉

Kitchen 4k.jpg

• Like 31

2 hours ago, kiramanell said:

Sometimes I wonder what's more beautiful, your avis or those hopelessly idyllic scenes you manage to find yourself in. ❤️

Thanks for the compliment, Kira! You are so sweet. ❤

1 hour ago, BeautifulXu said:

France?

Yes, France! Here's your ride: Vive Le Paris

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Ooops, I was going to post: "Nope, can't be French, cuz there's a cafe that says 'THE GOL[DEN?]'". Why, ca montre à quel point je n'y connais rien. 😛 

Ha! Well, it's SL's version of Paris, so anything goes! 😁

• Haha 4

On 5/31/2020 at 3:13 AM, kiramanell said:

No, it's a very heavily modded version of :Fanatik Architecture: ERA industrial studio loft

My Tessa avi looks like crap in there, but this was just a screengrab taken in Black Dragon, back when, to show that viewer has a floor-mirror effect Firestorm just won't implement.

They did have it and removed it because apparently users were complaining that their content wasn't looking good with it. (obviously)

• Like 3