How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I had no idea on the day that I posted a pic and had the cheek to say that I thought most people would know about zooming in and out of a pic and also the viewer that I had used it would lead to the amount of bad feeling I would be getting on the forum here from certain people. Also because I did not immediately accept the public apology offered apparently that was another sin that had to be answered for in the form of continual posting of pointed remarks.

Since then I have been trolled and mis quoted about what was said in a private message, apparently I am crazy and all I care about is ‘likes’ .

So to the poster, and I won’t see your response because the best thing about this is the ignored feature, but you have achieved your goal, I won’t be posting anymore you have got what you wanted.  Congratulations.

• Sad 15

15 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

I had no idea on the day that I posted a pic and had the cheek to say that I thought most people would know about zooming in and out of a pic and also the viewer that I had used it would lead to the amount of bad feeling I would be getting on the forum here from certain people. Also because I did not immediately accept the public apology offered apparently that was another sin that had to be answered for in the form of continual posting of pointed remarks.

Since then I have been trolled and mis quoted about what was said in a private message, apparently I am crazy and all I care about is ‘likes’ .

So to the poster, and I won’t see your response because the best thing about this is the ignored feature, but you have achieved your goal, I won’t be posting anymore you have got what you wanted.  Congratulations.

Laika please do not deprive us of your pictures because you have had a disagreement with one person. That way we all lose out. x

• Like 13

44 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

I love your pics and hope you keep posting.  One person being a jerk shouldn't stop you.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

So to the poster, and I won’t see your response because the best thing about this is the ignored feature, but you have achieved your goal, I won’t be posting anymore you have got what you wanted.

Laika, you post very beautiful pictures.  I hope that you can let whatever happened with the person you've blocked fade into the past, and resume posting here again before too long. 

• Like 10

suku.thumb.png.2fe179ca5e475d71ecc69448c6106beb.png

Like I said, updated my look a little, which means I got a new skin for my main look - my old skin was... well, old. Still having trouble finding winged liners that work with my eyes (I mangled the sliders so much that every eyeliner looks funky. I usually use anime-esque lashes as winged liners instead.

As for likes, yeah, like I said somewhere else - I almost never like pictures in here. Not because I don't care or don't like people, but simply because I'd burnout (Seriously, I quit WoW a few times because I did a couple of daylies for a few days in a row and was burned out, lol.) because I'd want to like every picture because I do like every picture. (Just because something isn't my personal style, or I may have different opinions with someone, doesn't mean I cannot appreciate what they did.) 
Other parts of the forums? I like stuff if it resonates with me in some form and I want to let the person know. 
On Flickr? Same, kinda. I follow few people, I don't like many peoples stuff, I'm lazy. Also, I do not play "follow me and I follow you" games, I don't trade likes. I do pictures I want to take, for myself, but sharing them incase people want to see. Turns out, a few do, and that's okay. Some don't, and that's okay too. 

Also, don't stop posting because some little sad person feels the need to spoil the fun of others. Do not give them that much power over you. They're not worth it.

• Like 27

23 minutes ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

Hah I am so happy to have started a trend that didn't involve bulges again.

Oh pfffft!

Who started the trend? I got booted out of my motorboat and into the water full clothed MONTHS ago.

You'll be hearing from my lawyers, Mr. Midnight. (If that's really your name!)

617927871_Lost-Boat-Forum-2-Blank.thumb.png.4666b820389cbd630a27fbbed82083ee.png

• Like 14
  • Haha 17