How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

18 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

" Damn, I don' t like this person at all, but that' s a helluva good photograph. Wow!"  - like.

And to hit like after that thought.

I can only speak for myself, but I the like photos of people that I don’t necessarily “like” or have anything in common with. Everyone is free to like posts however they want. 

6 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

Why else would one contact Seicher with a message 'what this thread is really about'  ?

Who knows? We don’t even really know the content of that message anyway, right? And why would that person be the authority on what the thread is about?

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Because they are a bit of an idiot, perhaps?

7 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

Who knows? We don’t even really know the content of that message anyway, right? And why would that person be the authority on what the thread is about?

Sure. I was completely wrong of course.

Enjoy the thread.

1 minute ago, TDD123 said:

Sure. I was completely wrong of course.

Enjoy the thread.

Well programmed cyborgs don't flounce, TDD. And there's an art to it: you clearly need more practice. I hold workshops, which you are welcome to attend!

I look forward to "liking" your next pic here -- because it's a nice picture, because your avatar is well-designed, and because I value your presence here.

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I have to say that I really liked the look you had developed for yourself as a human, both in terms of your avatar and your style.

However, your father and I have talked this through, and we both want you to know that we love you, and are completely supportive of you, whatever direction you might choose for yourself.

Even if it means that our future grandchildren will need to be taken for walks and brushed regularly during molting season.

Thanks Mum. 😊

• Haha 6

Let me see what this fortune teller will tell me.......

~Stranger Hoxley, this is your fortune: Let us not say, every man is the architect of his own fortune. But let us say, every man is the architect of his own character.~

hmmm, and character is the foundation of his fortune

The Fortuneteller.png

Edited by Stranger Hoxley
  • Like 28

12 minutes ago, Stranger Hoxley said:

Let me see what this fortune teller will tell me.......

~Stranger Hoxley, this is your fortune: Let us not say, every man is the architect of his own fortune. But let us say, every man is the architect of his own character.~

hmmm, and character is the foundation of his fortune

The Fortuneteller.png

😀

zoltar.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 8

24 minutes ago, Panteleeva said:

I am the peace kitten today.   Give me whiskas😂😂

d6f9e325ad2e1157e877353c8359db12.jpg

Here you go

66049893_ml.jpg

Oh... hmmm.... read your request wrong... 

Though my offering will likely give peace also.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
hmm jpg links not always working
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 12

7 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

kittysick_001.thumb.png.3e2f3dd993f991b1efc7935b70e4fd7b.png

I don' t like this ... :|

I had 6 or 8 of them sick once, when I had pulled them into inventory and took an extended break from SL.  It doesn't take them too long to recover.

KittyCats does sell some get well medicine that will speed the process.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1

While I "get" what @TDD123 is saying, I am more in line with my clicky finger with @Scylla Rhiadra and @moirakathleen. My "genuine" likes depend on what part of the Internet I'm in at the moment. Here, my clickies are for participation and community, as a rule. There are a handful of people I will not click ♥, regardless of whether their images are great or not, and yep, that is because they've proven themselves to be total as*hats to me personally, not about a photo quality because I couldn't give two figs about that, but with personal attacks. Eff that. Luckily that number is still small enough that I can remember who they are. :) On the other hand, I do not look to see who does and does not click on my own photos (so if you are trying to punish me with that... LoL, sorry to burst your bubbles). In other parts of the Forum, my clicky finger works differently, and it is more about content... unless I start a thread, then I go back to mainly participation ♥s.  With Flickr? I don't care who you are (mostly), I only ♥ what I like/love. A few people get friendship ♥s, but mainly not. I also don't play the I ♥ you so you ♥ me game. Life is too short. Sure, I appreciate all the ♥s on my photos here, and sure, it is interesting to see which get more ♥s than others of my own work. Feedback is cool.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I think that "likes" function, as @moirakathleen has just expressed so well on another thread, as a way of bonding us together as a community, and acknowledging each other. Worrying about who gets more of them is I think pretty silly, and undercuts that purpose. This thread is not a photo competition, a beauty pageant, nor even a popularity contest: it's a place to share, meet, and chat. Or it should be: if it isn't, I think you're doing it wrong, myself.

Sure, it's nice to get likes, but you or anyone else has my permission to not bother responding to my pics. That's not really what makes me feel at home here anyway.

😍

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I myself like pretty much everything here because I value and want to acknowledge the fact that people are sharing with me: that's worth a "like," regardless of the quality of the photo or the look of the avatar.

Without set guidelines, the "awarding" of likes here is purely arbitrary and personal -- and hence, in most respects, meaningless for all practical purposes.

😍

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Conall DeCuir said:

Another day at Garrigua

cdc214

you live there!!!!

I'm more than jelous now 😎

please... next time bring me with you and take a photo to me 😍
please
please
I want to see my avi with these sheeps
I'll give you a wonderful gift in exchange 
trust me
(not too expensive 😂)
(I'm not a stalker even if once I've write that you are a cute  guy 😉)

Edited by manoji Yachvili
  • Haha 5