How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I hadn't done a look with the Signature Gianni body AND head in ages (usually it's a combination of body and head of different makers). There aren't a lot of skins available for this head and more generic Omega applier don't align perfectly, but I'm happy how this one turned out. I also made the little jump into starting to sell my shapes on Marketplace.

Jamaar

• Like 31

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I had a long and very involved chat about feminism at my sim a few months ago with a guy who was dressed a little like this.

Except, it wasn't a banana he was wearing.

It was, as I say, a very interesting conversation.

Inquiring minds want to know if it was it covered in frosting too? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

So @Panteleeva (who is, I think, one of the sweetest of this very sweet community of people) gifted me with a makeup set! She researched the stuff I usually wear, and then searched for something to complement it. And she completely rocked it!

So, here I am wearing some of the eyeliner/shadow and lipstick she gave me. It's pretty much perfect, no?

Portrait-2-Blank.thumb.png.ffe203873fee26e2d539e88059fb0dcd.png

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

I logged in today to make some eye HUDs, but ended up grabbing a Group Gift from Pumec instead... Can we just talk about how awesome it is to have skin creators do group gifts the INCLUDE the body appliers? I know everyone does as they feel is appropriate, and I certainly appreciate that given that I make and sell stuff in SL as well. I don't ever look a gift horse in the mouth, so to speak! I appreciate ALL the group gifts given, and certainly have no expectations of any. That anyone chooses to give away their stuff is awesome in my book. This brings me to Pumec Skins. I've been a fan for a very long time, years really, and have been a group member for ever.. and I am tickled pink by every gift she puts  out. In my opinion, given the details on the lips, nose and overall skin, Pumec are just gorgeous. This gift is for Catwa and Genus. She often will make skins for other heads as GG, so its well worth joining, I think. 

Her Gachas also include the body appliers, which I have seen less and less creators do. Again, to each their own, but goodness! I play her Gachas just for that reason to be honest. I know I will get the whole package and it makes me want to spend my L!  Anyway, I am just gushing over this group gift, but really I am very appreciative of the gifts that ALL creators make. My avatar is only as good as the stuff that is made for it.   I'll have to show the group gift that Glam Affair did as well for Lelutka's new face next time.. also gorgeous and very generous. 

This pic was cropped and I used some blurring on the edges, but otherwise its just taken on medium resolution with CLW on Firestorm. 

555138426_pumecgg.thumb.png.7098ccdb24b088f756dec84086b30254.png

• Like 22

Well, I got tempted by a skin made just for BOM which was also fitted for LeLutka's new Nova head and down the rabbit hole I went.

New head needs new shape and BOM leaves me open to all kinds of new and possibly tintable lipstick, eyebrows, eye shadow, and ya-da ya-da.  

I'm still tweaking the shape but this is the rough start.

20200219_005.thumb.jpg.0569956fd427942a7ecff445d112e3bf.jpg

When it's all done I will be 100% BOM.

Probably ....

I do like the blend ability of makeup layers but I don't think I should have to resort to that if I can edit the tattoo layers correctly

• Like 28

15 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Well, I got tempted by a skin made just for BOM which was also fitted for LeLutka's new Nova head and down the rabbit hole I went.

New head needs new shape and BOM leaves me open to all kinds of new and possibly tintable lipstick, eyebrows, eye shadow, and ya-da ya-da.  

I'm still tweaking the shape but this is the rough start.

20200219_005.thumb.jpg.0569956fd427942a7ecff445d112e3bf.jpg

When it's all done I will be 100% BOM.

Probably ....

I do like the blend ability of makeup layers but I don't think I should have to resort to that if I can edit the tattoo layers correctly

Um... yum!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

Just a note, in case you didn't know:   You can ping/tag the person by typing an @ followed by their name --- @Ashlyn Voir -- and then the "mention" will show in their notifications.  Just posting a link to a profile might get missed.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I'm done tweaking.  It's to the point it all looks the same and I'm just making it worse instead of better.

So ... here I am with a BOM head.  Notice the hair, eyebrow and eye shadow all play nicely!  No alpha glitch.

20200219_007.thumb.jpg.574ec04b552a5653b77b48bf70b81db1.jpg

And to tie this back to my dance thread ... here's the full look.

20200219_011.thumb.jpg.5a20c0a0186704838dbed80119661153.jpg.

I kind of have the body of a woman wrestler.  But that's the body I made and I made it for a reason.  So it's gonna stay that way.  

• Like 39