How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Schadenfreude

Apparently, my mere existence offends, and my presence causes fear and disgust. But to be fair, the kind of individuals who resort to gossip and slander, who express such opinions of me behind my back - one doesn't need a particularly high horse to look down on their yoke and laugh at their pathetic meaninglessness. If their lives are so empty that they have nothing better to do with their time, I'm only happy to oblige by giving them something to talk about. I don't have any need or desire for popularity or validation through others; I can't imagine how dull things must be, if those are the only motives that one has to go on in life.

... So I'm going to go ahead and post this picture so that I can get a higher 'forum score'! But mostly because people prod me to see if I'm still alive if I don't post something every now and then.

• Like 30
  • Haha 3

Darkside

Neph received a gift today - and now she's scheming her bloody vengeance! 

... Nah, she's trying to think of a way to return the favor (possibly plotting to steal from my wallet again - ugh, these alts .. ). Thank you so much, @Panteleeva

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

I wanted to do something that was more of an old "found" vintage pin-up pic, like something a guy had stuck in his wallet or old book or something for a long time.  Not sure if I succeeded or not, though.

Day48

Edited by Catrie
  • Like 25

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

Darkside

Neph received a gift today - and now she's scheming her bloody vengeance! 

... Nah, she's trying to think of a way to return the favor (possibly plotting to steal from my wallet again - ugh, these alts .. ).

Alts are worse than Subs...…….they demand everything and you can't shake them off...……….😁

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Alts are worse than Subs...…….they demand everything and you can't shake them off...……

And they don't give you any sexitimes either. Huffs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6