How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

9 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Says who?

So naive, so innocent, Orwar. It's quite adorable, really.

They comply unconditionally when required, that's a fundamental Alt Rule. No ifs, no buts, I pay I say...…..just get on with it...….haha.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Says who?

2 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

They comply unconditionally when required, that's a fundamental Alt Rule. No ifs, no buts, I pay I say...

Snapshot_041.thumb.png.ce5659ab714b74cdc66b906a4e9b3e61.png

Well, that failed spectacularly. Send help.

• Like 4
  • Haha 19

Heyo, everyone. ^^

For those interested in meetups and such with other forum picture buds, Catchan has been kind enough to have made us a discord. So, if you would like an invite to it let us know!

If not, it's cool.

I'll still hunt you all down who have shown interest anyway!

Edited by momomoonusagi
  • Like 6

Found this beautiful Coffee House/Cafe sim on my wandering today's although think Gus; the barista was trying it on with me as he professed his love for me! Oh my; then noticed few minutes later; he did same with another customer - good job I'm not jealous type! :P 

Yes, I'm showing off my new skin too as promised: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Heidi" MixedType with DeeTaleZ *Appliers* for MAITREYA BODIES - FR MixedType and chose one with freckles but Seren NEEDS  her FRECKLES; darn it! :D 

Name of the sim is Burrow Coffee Co. and here is SURL if anyone visit and enjoy Gus being a floozy! ;) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Forks/134/140/43

coffee house visit_002.png

coffee house visit_001.png

Edited by MrsSeren
extra info
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 1

Looks like we visited same Coffee House, did Gus try it on with you? ;) 

1 hour ago, Lewis Luminos said:

I wasn't happy with either my skin or my head so I've been shopping for demos today. Turns out that the ones I like best are the ones I already have.  Just tweaked the shape a bit

-snip-

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, MrsSeren said:

Found this beautiful Coffee House/Cafe sim on my wandering today's although think Gus; the barista was trying it on with me as he professed his love for me! Oh my; then noticed few minutes later; he did same with another customer - good job I'm not jealous type! :P 

Yes, I'm showing off my new skin too as promised: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Heidi" MixedType with DeeTaleZ *Appliers* for MAITREYA BODIES - FR MixedType and chose one with freckles but Seren NEEDS  her FRECKLES; darn it! :D 

Name of the sim is Burrow Coffee Co. and here is SURL if anyone visit and enjoy Gus being a floozy! ;) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Forks/134/140/43

coffee house visit_002.png

coffee house visit_001.png

Gus is the cat 😂

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Jaide Beck said:

I just want to please my Lord Jesus.

Snapshot_042.thumb.png.425b886ab8cf9bd7b4369bd3fc50bf9d.png

My lord, Lucifer, also insisted I wear a hood, but he was adamant that I be topless - I think he just likes my abs.

• Like 15
  • Haha 6

I see sheep everywhere...
cool shots of sheep
I have sheep in real life so trust me, is easier to take a photo to them than in Garrigua... 😁
so I'm starting to be jealous, especially of @Conall DeCuir
I need to take a rest for thinking about the possibility to post a photo of my sheep or may be use photoshop to put them in the Garrigua landscape 😂

(ready to try again)

garrigua-1.jpg

garrigua-2.jpg

Edited by manoji Yachvili
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TatianaNikolay said:

Gus is the cat 😂

That explains the hit on, he sensed a neko; figures! :D But thanks for the laugh! :) 

1 hour ago, Lewis Luminos said:

No, apparently I'm not his type.

D'aww! *gives you big squishy hug*

• Like 2

15 hours ago, manoji Yachvili said:

*this is someone else's post. :)

I see sheep everywhere...
cool shots of sheep
I have sheep in real life so trust me, is easier to take a photo to them than in Garrigua... 😁
so I'm starting to be jealous, especially of @Conall DeCuir
I need to take a rest for thinking about the possibility to post a photo of my sheep or may be use photoshop to put them in the Garrigua landscape 😂

(ready to try again)

garrigua-1.jpg

garrigua-2.jpg

Wow! I like this! :))) the sheep and horse and all, it's so nice. :D your pic is nice. :D

Edited by Jaide Beck
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1