How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Today’s looks.. :) 

The first, while I was hanging out with my friend @Tem Haalan at a bar, we chatted & had a drink. ❤️

(The Jacket is from Spoiled Store & the jeans were a dollarbie on the marketplace!)

The second, I was with a very dear friend at the beach. I was in my mermaid form & he carried me to the ocean. 

20C9B864-D0DB-4FAD-A0E0-74B5FE4E9EF1.jpeg

B7442E29-B78F-4728-81AD-C5277B3AB1A0.jpeg

• Like 25

4 hours ago, Amanda Dallin said:

My first car was a 1969 Austin Healey Sprite.  It was identical to the better known MG Midget, the motor had MG markings.  That was the most fun car to drive I've ever driven.  I only had it a year as it really needed to be owned by a mechanic who do their own work.  

Before we were married, I had a 1966 MGB and my then-boyfriend/now-husband hated tinkering with it all the time.

Meanwhile....  good thing I had that semester of auto-shop in high school:

737370072_20200419PippinsGlenatRamanujan_005.thumb.jpg.7236a8b28214b879e4277ce8a7adeb20.jpg

(the creeper and the wrench came with the car, I built the wheel ramps real quick for the picture, so I wouldn't be bisected by the license plate)

• Like 27

1 hour ago, NightDreamer09 said:

I tried doing the "hot girl in lingerie" pose I've seen "sell so well". Well, I'm not good at it and I don't really think it fits what I believe/am xD

Beautiful Solitude

Beautiful Solitude 2

I think you are doing it just fine. 

(I'm so proud of myself I made a compliment and there is nothing dirty in it. )

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Over the last year I'm inworld less & less.  Now, logging on once a month to clear messages.  I thought today I'd check my credit at a shop & sure enough, had plenty for a new jacket- which you really can't see- but since I'm not inworld much anymore, i do miss the sky editing tools.  I found myself sitting on my SL brothers homestead, and rezzed out a freebie chair I found on a blog earlier, and sat to enjoy the pixel sunrise.... 

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 25

9 hours ago, Amanda Dallin said:

My first car was a 1969 Austin Healey Sprite.  It was identical to the better known MG Midget, the motor had MG markings.  That was the most fun car to drive I've ever driven.  I only had it a year as it really needed to be owned by a mechanic who do their own work.  

My brother and I were watching a TV show only a couple of days ago about the restoration of an Austin Healey, your words struck a chord with me. He had an MG Midget for a short while, but he found the problems that it had were overwhelming, too time consuming, and he ousted it. He hated having to do so, because he used to love bombing around the countryside with the roof off. His partner had long hair, she did not enjoy the experience at all!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

KjmHLds.png

New avi, made from scratch following (loosely) a reference on pinterest! A good friend has helped me checking out for mistakes and to try getting proportions right. Really satisfied, as it's the first time I do a look all by myself, so it feels really nice to rock it around ^^

On a side note, I'll go a bit OT and ask: a suggestion on a good AO? I'm tired of VISTA, I'd like to change. I know I could make one myself using Firestorm's AO but I'm concerned about the cohesion of the animations I choose. Some help would be appreciated :D

• Like 24

23 hours ago, Conall DeCuir said:

So i made a complete re-do of myself. New head (again), new face anyway because my old one just didn't got changed into BOM, a new fitting body for my face, few wrinkles and some grey temples (because i am getting 50 y/o this year). I am a bit cross eyed now but BOM. Oh, and i basically ditched the hair and just go with the hairbase mostly, because ... while there are hundreds of different female hairs, its just a few good ones for men ... short ones, no undercut ... just good short hair ...

cdc278

uhmmm
in my opinion you were much better before, a matter of taste...
anyway cool

On 4/19/2020 at 4:57 AM, FairreLilette said:

How does my avatar look today?  Maybe a little like Ivanka Trump, I think?  Although, it was absolutely NOT deliberate.  

Snapshot_937.png

love this one

Edited by manoji Yachvili
  • Like 2