How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

A month back I gave birth to Mira Seren as you all know, yesterday I gave birth to my husband mine's second child; Luka William and here they are. Mira is one closest to you and Luka is one who is furthest away; Mira is still getting used to being older and bigger sister otherwise she's seems to be adjusting okay.

mommy Seren with Luka William and Mira Seren_002.png

• Like 18

I packed my sisters off to bed so I could grab some me time in world...….and also tidy up my Inventory. They take up so much of my time that I end up neglecting myself.

So.………….using my Genus Classic...……… :)

SL16.png

SL17.png

• Like 29

47 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

I packed my sisters off to bed so I could grab some me time in world...….and also tidy up my Inventory. They take up so much of my time that I end up neglecting myself.

So.………….using my Genus Classic...……… :)

SL16.png

SL17.png

Fatal attraction......agent Smith.......😅

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, MrsSeren said:

A month back I gave birth to Mira Seren as you all know, yesterday I gave birth to my husband mine's second child; Luka William and here they are. Mira is one closest to you and Luka is one who is furthest away; Mira is still getting used to being older and bigger sister otherwise she's seems to be adjusting okay.

mommy Seren with Luka William and Mira Seren_002.png

are they both girls or boys? I can't see the hats clearly.

7 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

2020-04-20_Wenly.thumb.jpg.76ce1ef2163bc7d79e524aeda96440c8.jpg

is that made from a blanket? that's a good 4th of July swag!

On 4/19/2020 at 3:59 AM, Saravendi said:

So @BeautifulXu & @beautifulxu7.... I’m assuming you both are one and the same. I’m also guessing very young and new. So, The theme of this thread that’s been running about 3 years now, with many of us posting here for years, is “how does your avatar look today?”

Lots and lots of posting (11 in 3 pages) yet I haven’t seen any postings of you! Please, instead of reposting with inane nonsensical comments, just post photos of your avatar. I’m confident that you will find here a more than welcoming community. Three or four word comments that are just random brain farts don’t add any value to the poster nor to you yourself. It simply spams the thread for the sake of needing to be noticed. That’s why you’re not getting any likes... what’s to like? 

My personal request is to stop spamming and just post photos of your avatar. Simple 🙂

hmm, not really so simple. I didn't know how to post a photo of my avatar, I didn't know I had an avatar. I finally found the avatar but didn't find any of the comments it I made.

weeks late or months later I found a name that looked looked very much like mine but was not mine.

you said to please stop spamming...I didn't know I was spamming, ha. i'm not sorry though cause i'm learning.

" BeautifulXu" is the name I made to write under. I'm a Chinese girl but I don't speak Chinese except little things like "ni hao ma" There's a book i've started to write online, ive been writing since I got out of the hospital .

Bye!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2