How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

6 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Where is this Morgan Maddie?????

The car show is here...https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bhima/70/150/38

You can purchase the car here in the marketplace... https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/10202

Or here, in-world... http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hakata/90/44/25

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 of me. The small one in the middle is new. She is 169 cm, but looks very small in between two 190 cm tall avatars.

I had wanted to make a small Asian female, but could not do it before. And now you will say, but Marianne, it is just editing, so why?

Look at our feet. The Slink feet and the Maitreya feet has a fixed size. Imagine her in the middle with such large feet.

It is the freebie Mesh avatar from TMP or whatever they call themself. It has feet that can be edited smaller. I have spent about 100 L on her. Free body, free head (Genus) a 50 L gacha mudskin that came with a system skin and Genus applier. Body is set to BoM. The sandals is 20 L. The rest is freebies and dollarbies. I have bought many more outfits. I sent her a spare gacha watch that I had.

I have tried to make a realistic sized male too, but had the same problem. Too big feet. Using a female body with a flat chest was too much hassle. That avatar has picked up the free meshbody and will use it as soon as his skin comes in BoM for the body.

I would not use 2500 or 5000 L on alts, but why not take a free body. BoM has greatly reduced the annoyance of TMP being not Omega.

(And I edited my own hands bigger after that picture. I think I had them smaller in another pose and forgot to edit them bigger after). 😳

3 fr_007a.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
typo
  • Like 25

On 4/16/2020 at 12:56 PM, Moira Timmerman said:

At Silent Melody, where a sudden gust of wind almost carried off my hat

480337818_20200416SilentMelodyatSilentMelody_001cropped.thumb.jpg.bc4b85726e6cbec665a9c8160eff9525.jpg

1659036856_20200416SilentMelodyatSilentMelody_002cropped.thumb.jpg.e740961ce8ec454cbbcecdf5946c8e1d.jpg

I'm fascinated by feathers, especially longer, more ornate ones. It amazes me how something so complex and intricate originates, grows and matures from a single follicle. Peacock feathers, especially. Great photos too!

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

The Slink feet and the Maitreya feet has a fixed size. Imagine her in the middle with such large feet.

Ok now you have me worried that my feet are to big.

• Haha 3

On 4/17/2020 at 3:20 AM, Ashlyn Voir said:

Censored version. 

edit: should point out, these are non bento mesh. The head is a female non bento Catwa Annie. And this is like the super old TMP body. I have the signature Gianni but I dunno the arms are super bulky even when making them at 0. And one thing I always liked about the tmp male body is how skinny you could get it to be. 

452786C7-EFA4-4F0A-A021-8EDDB6C4EE96.jpeg

You must pick up the new free one. The difference is that you can use BoM with it. The style HUD is a bit better. Plus you can tint skin and layers with one - but that cost 1 L. And it has a great alpha cut section. I picked up one of the female bodies with an alt, and one of the male bodies with another.

I am actually going to go there and get one myself. I had both the free version and the Deluxe one, but it irked me so much that it wasn't possible to use Omega with it. Now that we have BoM it is easier.

Maybe the TMP body get more content now that people go there and buy it for 0 or 1 L.

One of my alts had the Annie head "for ever". I still like it a lot.

Edited by Marianne Little
changed a few words to clarify
  • Like 4

On 4/16/2020 at 4:56 PM, So Whimsy said:

Got myself the Genus Babyface (before that whole mess) and am loving it x3 still need to figure out how to get rid of the neck seam though x3

hAxp2AK.png

If you use BoM, I think you could make it less noticeable with a BoM neck fix. DeeTalez has an universal one.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1