How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 4/17/2020 at 3:20 AM, Ashlyn Voir said:

Censored version. 

edit: should point out, these are non bento mesh. The head is a female non bento Catwa Annie. And this is like the super old TMP body. I have the signature Gianni but I dunno the arms are super bulky even when making them at 0. And one thing I always liked about the tmp male body is how skinny you could get it to be. 

452786C7-EFA4-4F0A-A021-8EDDB6C4EE96.jpeg

You must pick up the new free one. The difference is that you can use BoM with it. The style HUD is a bit better. Plus you can tint skin and layers with one - but that cost 1 L. And it has a great alpha cut section. I picked up one of the female bodies with an alt, and one of the male bodies with another.

I am actually going to go there and get one myself. I had both the free version and the Deluxe one, but it irked me so much that it wasn't possible to use Omega with it. Now that we have BoM it is easier.

Maybe the TMP body get more content now that people go there and buy it for 0 or 1 L.

One of my alts had the Annie head "for ever". I still like it a lot.

Edited by Marianne Little
changed a few words to clarify
  • Like 4

On 4/16/2020 at 4:56 PM, So Whimsy said:

Got myself the Genus Babyface (before that whole mess) and am loving it x3 still need to figure out how to get rid of the neck seam though x3

hAxp2AK.png

If you use BoM, I think you could make it less noticeable with a BoM neck fix. DeeTalez has an universal one.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It is maybe strange that I make alts instead of change myself, but I like to keep them separate. And in matching pairs. 😁

I spend money on them even if I say to myself I am going to use freebies. I come op with an idea to a look - and buy things to get it right.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 6

35 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

It is more a thing for me. But you are more like 180 - 190 cm? Six feet? You have long legs. 😉

Well I am supposed to be 175 cm, but for some reason when I checked just now I was taller.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I am good to measure by looking, and your legs are perfect for a swim body.

They are dis-proportionally long, and I actually shortened them because the original shape which came with my head, had me looking unhuman.

• Haha 1

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 5.29.57 PM.png

Again at Drune... I was exhausted and here is @Angelina String Taya trying to talk me off the ledge...literally ;)

I didn’t realize it, but we are so small in this photo... we are up on the roof to the right center... I’m on the corner ledge. Eeeekk!

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 25

23 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

State of Flux...

Tentacio for Fifty Linden Fridays. Plus all Ritual skins are L$100 until further notice: multiple heads and bodies including appliers and BoM. Full credits here.

(This one ended up a lot brighter than I'd expected it to. I think Syd might just kill me for putting him in this much pink...)

49785933848_0473c4d282_h.jpg

real men wear pink!

• Like 2

Me in my apartment (Ok technically it is not mine I am just allowed to live here, probably because i make a good decoration, but also for my decorating since everything you see other than the apartment itself is mine.)

Untitled

• Like 24

1 minute ago, BeautifulXu said:

get back to work!

Go easy on her. getting......

2 minutes ago, BeautifulXu said:

the house the way I want it.

is a never ending process, so there is no point rushing.

• Like 1