How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

It is maybe strange that I make alts instead of change myself, but I like to keep them separate. And in matching pairs. 😁

I spend money on them even if I say to myself I am going to use freebies. I come op with an idea to a look - and buy things to get it right.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 6

35 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

It is more a thing for me. But you are more like 180 - 190 cm? Six feet? You have long legs. 😉

Well I am supposed to be 175 cm, but for some reason when I checked just now I was taller.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I am good to measure by looking, and your legs are perfect for a swim body.

They are dis-proportionally long, and I actually shortened them because the original shape which came with my head, had me looking unhuman.

• Haha 1

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 5.29.57 PM.png

Again at Drune... I was exhausted and here is @Angelina String Taya trying to talk me off the ledge...literally ;)

I didn’t realize it, but we are so small in this photo... we are up on the roof to the right center... I’m on the corner ledge. Eeeekk!

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 25

23 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

State of Flux...

Tentacio for Fifty Linden Fridays. Plus all Ritual skins are L$100 until further notice: multiple heads and bodies including appliers and BoM. Full credits here.

(This one ended up a lot brighter than I'd expected it to. I think Syd might just kill me for putting him in this much pink...)

49785933848_0473c4d282_h.jpg

real men wear pink!

• Like 2

Me in my apartment (Ok technically it is not mine I am just allowed to live here, probably because i make a good decoration, but also for my decorating since everything you see other than the apartment itself is mine.)

Untitled

• Like 24

1 minute ago, BeautifulXu said:

get back to work!

Go easy on her. getting......

2 minutes ago, BeautifulXu said:

the house the way I want it.

is a never ending process, so there is no point rushing.

• Like 1