How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

45 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

Enjoying my Uber finds and the new boots from Blueberry.

31177920_uberfinds.thumb.png.b4e58fcd3015a7c14b55918f6959d933.png

Are those the ones that were in the mega pack along with the thigh highs and the jeans?

It's so hard to curb my spending when designers keep coming out with such good things.. hehehehe

I love the boots :)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Are those the ones that were in the mega pack along with the thigh highs and the jeans?

It's so hard to curb my spending when designers keep coming out with such good things.. hehehehe

I love the boots :)

Yes, those are exactly the ones. I really love the height on these knee boots. They cover just the bottom of the knee, which is perfect.

• Like 2

Cross-Eyed

I've run into the problem. This image from 2016 shows it pretty well. This is a classic head and eyes. No animation affecting the eyes, meaning the HUD I often use to set eye-look direction is in neutral.

31183435936_4506166600_o.jpg

In some images I'll tweak the left eye. I posted this one before I noticed the eyes. I was cutting the background in and concentrating on the hair.

I haven't seen the problem with my GA.EG Jennifer head. But, now I'll be looking...

So, the problem occurred with the classic head and eyes. This means it isn't something we are doing.

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

delighted with this look!!!

I have them shorts, too. There also is another similar one from Addams where the fat pack offers three different materials, including cashmere. You should also check out GAS Clothing, they also make some nice "real-world-ish" styles (I am so tired of always seeing denim G-string thong-shorts everywhere. Seriously!?)  LOL

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1