How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 9/25/2018 at 11:37 AM, Blush Bravin said:

Yes, those are exactly the ones. I really love the height on these knee boots. They cover just the bottom of the knee, which is perfect.

These are the jeans that come in the pack..

I have to say,Blueberry makes the best jeans for me and the styles I like..Plus makes them to where they work so well with the different types of boots I like to wear as well..:)

44232950524_4a442137fb_h.jpg

44953140671_5bd42f7d4a_h.jpg

• Like 21

Inspired by a fantastic shot by Markus Lambert. I've had that photo saved to my hard drive for ages, waiting for the day that I put an SL twist on it.

43141438390_30078c325f_h.jpg

Credits

Skin: Birth - Miller (Catwa)
Hair: Volthair - Dylan (blacks - currently at Hair Fair)
Makeup: Zibska - Noir Pack Vol.05 (Omega, Lelutka, TMP)
Brows: Identity Body Shop - Thick Eyebrows (Catwa, Omega)
Lipstick applier: Shiny Stuffs - Dollface (Catwa)
Lipstick: cYo Mesh - Lipstick Supreme (full perm)
Ears: L'Etre - Olympe Mesh Ears
Eyes: ARTE - Galaxy Eyes (Catwa, Lelutka)
Head: Catwa - Skell* (Bento)
Pose: Wrong

*review copy

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I've been trying this off & on for a few months now. I have a low attention span with that kind of stuff, so I'm not learning very quickly.  Someday......... maybe.........

The free version of Gyazo allows you to make 7-second GIFs (that you can also download as MP4 files). It's a simple 'drag a marquee around the area' thing: once you let go, the GIF starts recording. The paid version of Gyazo allows for one-minutes GIFs. We use Gyazo a lot as CSRs in the Catwa group, to record on-the-fly tutorials showing how to do something.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

8 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

The free version of Gyazo allows you to make 7-second GIFs (that you can also download as MP4 files). It's a simple 'drag a marquee around the area' thing: once you let go, the GIF starts recording. The paid version of Gyazo allows for one-minutes GIFs. We use Gyazo a lot as CSRs in the Catwa group, to record on-the-fly tutorials showing how to do something.

you-sir-.jpg

• Like 3