How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Am I cross eyed or my eyes out of place or something?
I've been looking at myself for too long and now can't tell anymore..  hehehehe
one minute i think something looks out of place,then it doesn't O.o

Looking all right to me. :)

I have noticed that weird things might happen when staring and adjusting the avatar for long period of time. It has happened to me few times. Our mind starts playing tricks "something's wrong there". The best remedy is not to pay too much attention to it, take a break, have a cup coffee, tea or something. When you come back later everything looks ok again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

Looking all right to me. :)

I have noticed that weird things might happen when staring and adjusting the avatar for long period of time. It has happened to me few times. Our mind starts playing tricks "something's wrong there". The best remedy is not to pay too much attention to it, take a break, have a cup coffee, tea or something. When you come back later everything looks ok again.

Yea,I think that's what was happening..

They had some people come into the Genus group saying their one eye was not in the right place and it got me wondering..So I started looking real hard and got caught up in maybe seeing something that wasn't there..

Hate when that happens.

hehehehe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Ceka Cianci Ignore the comment above, your eyes are perfect, way more than most of the girls I seen around, no idea why but it seems that people have a hard time adjusting them, but you did  just right!

Once upon a time someone went to flickr and got in love with a nice skin from Mudskin for the Lelutka head, who's now wearing a head that have been in inventory for months? 
8qm1amH.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Am I cross eyed or my eyes out of place or something?

I've noticed that all rigged Catwa eyes appear slightly crossed out of the box. I use my Catwa Eyes hud to move the iris slightly on all of the rigged Catwa eyes or I have that slight cross eyed look going on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

I've noticed that all rigged Catwa eyes appear slightly crossed out of the box. I use my Catwa Eyes hud to move the iris slightly on all of the rigged Catwa eyes or I have that slight cross eyed look going on.

Mine are the ones that come with the Genus head..I've got a couple huds on..I'm gonna see if one might be messing with them or not.

1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

That's why I started wearing unrigged eyes, also because I live the pupil animation on catwa's mesh eyes, I wear them with all heads I have.

• Like 1

While swimming the fairy got terribly hungry. No problem as in front of the house there is a table with Linden Lab provided food. Yay! :) Unfortunately something was missing. There were no animations at all, just a basic sit. All the poor fairy could do was to stare at the food with her mouth salivating. :S

Checking who's the creator, aha: @Silent Mole. Reading her profile: "If you found something broken, please make a trouble ticket."
Ok, should I give her call? "Please come and fix this". Thanks. xD

2018-09-21_hungry-fairy.thumb.jpg.aa00e3c07a15b74e043a0942215063c9.jpg

• Like 12