How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

From hump day to fun day lol

anyways today was cool, after spring, my other favorite season is autumn, I love the atmosphere and the cool, even tone it brings in my life. A little bit of bittersweet and hope. I visited some sims, some creators are have already decorated..etc that's one of the outfits of today

Snapshot_372.thumb.png.7363bb86e5e4e5cf1b5d740db7eb6c2d.png

• Like 10

6 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

OMG, the stupid Forum word monitor actually bleeped part of her name because it doesn't approve of that word. 

Sometimes this place really does make me shake my head, totally dumbfounded.

I know...can you believe that Swee*****er??? really? Am I missing something?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

OMG, the stupid Forum word monitor actually bleeped part of her name because it doesn't approve of that word. 

Sometimes this place really does make me shake my head, totally dumbfounded.

Yup...happened on the old forums too, but I was an infrequent enough poster that my deviate Lastname didn't get written too often. I never realised the Lindens allowed me such a subversive name until they bleeped me! ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Rawr

Catrie bought me the new ContraptioN coat at the Salem event, but I still have to find a pair of trousers to go with it before I can do a full shot of it - so, yet another selfie!

• Like 15

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I really like the hair and the jewelry. It would look so good on one of my alts. Where is it from please?

Good Morning, Marianne ?.. the hair is Besom and it's called Pesha .. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/98394

The jewelry is a member gift from Empyre Forge.. https://tinyurl.com/yaveuuf9

If I remember correctly, it's 50 Ls to join the group.. but well worth it..  Happy hunting!

Almost forgot.. the earrings are from Maxi Gossamer called Sansa  Amulet..   https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Earrings-Sansa-Amulet/7750196

Edited by Walelu Summerwind
because duh...
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Orwar said:

Catrie bought me the new ContraptioN coat at the Salem even

More like I went to the Salem event,  tried for 15 minutes to let me buy the thing as a gift, could never get the box to pop up, finally just sent him the money and said " Here, buy that coat."  Only THEN did the stupid box pop up...twice.   Video games doesn't cause violence,  lag does.  Especially when it interferes with me giving gifts.  grrrr...

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Catrie said:

More like I went to the Salem event,  tried for 15 minutes to let me buy the thing as a gift, could never get the box to pop up, finally just sent him the money and said " Here, buy that coat."  Only THEN did the stupid box pop up...twice.  

Same thing just happened to me. Not only is it laggy as hell, but there's also one of those decor grass objects going right into the Contraption booth and covering up the demo box. I only spotted that one because I hit View Transparent to find the place to touch for the demo. I just spent the first 10 minutes after landing derendering all of the mesh trees and grasses that are rezzed out. Each small group that I managed to select was over 150,000 complexity, and I probably selected something like 20-30 groups. I often end up doing this at events lately, because - if they're too laggy to move - I camshop, and I can't do that if there are hundreds of trees blocking my camera every way that I turn it. ¬¬

• Like 5