SL Police?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1369 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

...sends you a tank of liquid nitrogen.  Enjoy!

A little cold lol!!! My rose just shattered!!!

Edited by Bagnu

On 8/28/2020 at 8:33 PM, Benson Gravois said:

Hey folks, 

I was wondering if anyone knows if there are still SL Police groups around? They used to be years ago, they were independent groups that basically helped people out?

I have never seen any police in uniform in SL.  I have known a few who work secret security at a couple of clubs, like a bouncer in rl, some clubs have those but they are in "street" clothes, no uniform and it doesn't say security over their head on their tag.    

Edited by FairreLilette

19 hours ago, operationhammerman said:

Most definitely required in these troubled times. I'd be more than happy to put on the uniform and resume patrols if others are willing and Second Life can guarantee immunity from malicious counter-ARs by organised griefer networks, and give us land privileges.

You mentioned your keenness on taking up a non-official policing job before.  You suggested LL take you up on the offer.  They didn't.

They're not always stupid.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, operationhammerman said:

And a brief scan of your posting history suggests you mainly pop up with snide and abusive remarks to get a reaction, so I'll bid you good day. 

A scan of your brief posting history...
https://community.secondlife.com/profile/1506891-operationhammerman/content/

Highlights and commentary...

Where can I obtain a list of all accounts ever made with SL? I would like the names of everyone who has signed up. Just to be clear: I am NOT looking for surnames only, and am well aware of the existence of SLNamewatch. I want a list that gives me ALL players who have signed up, first name and last name, right from the start. 

And I thought the NSA was creepy.

LL should clamp down more, or give its blessing to the formation of a new SLPD. I'm here if anyone from the Lab wants to discuss further. July 15 - 2am SLT - sniper in sandbox, dressed as Cl.Sanders, shooting at people with orbit gun.

...takes away your orbit gun, pats you on the head, and hands you the official Red Ryder, carbine action, 200-shot, range model fried chicken gun with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time which you pleaded for last Christmas. Be careful hammerman, or you'll shoot your eye out!

When I meet a female AV, I instantly ask for voice - or else mute and derender. 

If I meet you, I'll instantly ask for voice to verify that you are old enough to be here.

Disbanding the misandrist forum knitting circle might be a start...

By bringing your chicken gun to a knife fight?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 5

54 minutes ago, operationhammerman said:

Ebbe would rather dress up his cyberdolly like a mentally ill homeless gay man than do anything strenuous like help his paying customers:

live-ebbe.png.9fde508689ed17d4eea18958ce0e099e.png

Maybe they're shutting down SL early.

Don't forget this one.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 8/29/2020 at 7:40 PM, PermaRuthed said:

I need a tattoo that says "love" da police".

[Moderator Edit: Links to Web Site Offering Product or Service]

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Community_Participation_Guidelines

Do not reference other websites offering any product or service.

Edited by Dakota Linden
[Moderator Edit: Links to Web Site Offering Product or Service]v

6 hours ago, Lewis Luminos said:

We can say the same about your posting history.

Disgusting.

Can anyone tell me why SL's Forum Notifications thinks this contains a link to content of mine in this thread that I haven't, until now, commented in?

I am mystified.  And very concerned.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Anna Nova said:

Can anyone tell me why SL's Forum Notifications thinks this contains a link to content of mine in this thread that I haven't, until now, commented in?

You need to go to the SL Police Department and make a statement? 

• Haha 7

22 minutes ago, Anna Nova said:

It was linked to a homophobic post made by @operationhammerman about Ebbe Linden. That post appears to have now been removed and now it doesn't link to anything. Probably a temporary glitch.

On 8/30/2020 at 3:12 PM, Madelaine McMasters said:

LL should clamp down more, or give its blessing to the formation of a new SLPD. I'm here if anyone from the Lab wants to discuss further. July 15 - 2am SLT - sniper in sandbox, dressed as Cl.Sanders, shooting at people with orbit gun.

6 hours ago, Lyssa Greymoon said:

I wonder if it was something he did here, or in world? 

Based on the quote Maddie found above, I'd say it was a bit of both, but that the forum post brought him to their attention. It looks like he's banned inworld too - and bans for bad forum behaviour usually result in forum-only bans.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1369 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.