When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I don't understand why Patch can't use this thread - it's pinned at the top of the Linden Homes section of the forums, and only he can post to it. 

thread.png

Me neither, but he doesn't, so maybe we can do it for him on that "Horse's Mouth" thread.

• Like 4

I think how Sylvia put it was actually perfect,and what Garnet is referring to...I feel the same. I can't watch chat that makes me feel as though Im losing iq points by the second, and I don't feel a need to tolerate being talked around in a clique situation. In the beginning it was nice,people could interact with the marvy Moles and Lindens, then it became something else . I saw some very judgy attacks on people who were just trying to enjoy the fun aspects of their SL, by some serial hypocrites. no less,lol.I peek in from time to time,but eh. I'd rather talk to people who actually have something to say.

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, EmmeElise said:

I think how Sylvia put it was actually perfect,and what Garnet is referring to...I feel the same. I can't watch chat that makes me feel as though Im losing iq points by the second, and I don't feel a need to tolerate being talked around in a clique situation. In the beginning it was nice,people could interact with the marvy Moles and Lindens, then it became something else . I saw some very judgy attacks on people who were just trying to enjoy the fun aspects of their SL, by some serial hypocrites. no less,lol.I peek in from time to time,but eh. I'd rather talk to people who actually have something to say.

I totally agree with this, that's why I rarely follow this group , they will just ignore people when they say hello on there. Feels like high school very cliquey !!

Edited by Ethereal Silvercloud
  • Like 10

25 minutes ago, Ethereal Silvercloud said:

I totally agree with this, that's why I rarely follow this group , they will just ignore people when they say hello on there. Feels like high school very cliquey !!

Main reason why I find myself leaving pretty often.

Also the feeling of overly forced positivity feels so fake that it drives me nuts.

Anyhoo, on the house news.. I have seen so many trads and campers today. Wonder if it's the same ones?

Edit: I thought that was a release, but my alt ended up in a house elsewhere lol

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, summernightsdream said:

Patch said today in chat log homes won't come this week or the next - we have to be patient...

Edit: but then it will be a lot homes he said -  spoke about 1000 - source is Bellisseria Citizens chat.

Given this info, as a few others have guessed, I'm also going to go with "the release will happen on April 15th, the one year anniversary of the very first Bellisseria release". 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Do you know what's rubbing salt in the wound?  I'm damned near calling people FIC.  *smh*

/me scrambles over to urban dictionary to find out what FIC stands for.  It didn't know either.

Edited by kali Wylder
and urban dic failed me!
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Those of you who'd like a waterside Vic, I've decided to keep alt 1's house in Ingram (water across the street in front and train tracks at the bottom of the garden) and give up the waterside Vic in Tilting Meadows that alt 2 got yesterday. Very nice plot, with a minor issue you can get a Linden to resolve (on the boundary with Merriweather which is still awaiting release, and red floating text for Merriweather is visible).  Protected land directly across the street with trees and rocky outcrops on a slight hill. I'll release it at 5:15pm SLT - 9 minutes from now. Gone in 5 seconds!

TM4.png

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

/me scrambles over to urban dictionary to find out what FIC stands for.  It didn't know either.

"Feted Inner Corps" - (Or "Fetid Inner Corps") - a conspiracy theory that there is a secret group of Second Life Insiders who get special privileges for some reason. If there is such a group, none of them has ever admitted it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

and red floating text for Merriweather is visible).  Protected land directly across the street with trees and rocky outcrops on a slight hill. I'll release it at 5:15pm SLT - 9 minutes from now. Gone in 5 seconds!

beautiful spot ,,, but i was not fat enough  just the old generations ,,,,, 

36 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Those of you who'd like a waterside Vic, I've decided to keep alt 1's house in Ingram (water across the street in front and train tracks at the bottom of the garden) and give up the waterside Vic in Tilting Meadows that alt 2 got yesterday. Very nice plot, with a minor issue you can get a Linden to resolve (on the boundary with Merriweather which is still awaiting release, and red floating text for Merriweather is visible).  Protected land directly across the street with trees and rocky outcrops on a slight hill. I'll release it at 5:15pm SLT - 9 minutes from now. Gone in 5 seconds!

TM4.png

For future reference, when you see the floating text, derender the red box that goes with that parcel, and the text disappears.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

For future reference, when you see the floating text, derender the red box that goes with that parcel, and the text disappears.

If I am remembering correctly, you can also return the border around the plot to the Mole who owns it and the red text will also disappear.

Edited by Cricket Portland
Oh, maybe you meant if you see it from a neighboring region.
  • Like 3

My alt picked up this abandon in Effing Parade this afternoon. It's a lovely spot up on the hill just above the row of water side homes. You can see the inlet right below across the street. Pretty place but I feel at home in my first Vic, even without a water view. Found I like having a bit of distance between the homes as much as I love a water view. Will be setting this one free at 10:45 SLT. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Effing Parade/99/35/33

Edit:  It's free...and has a new owner!

Wood_002.thumb.png.00bff72740134e10120a1713952b894c.png

Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Like 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.