When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

33 minutes ago, EmmeElise said:

I feel your pain,or when someone posts theyre releasing a house you REALLY want a shot at...and you can't-because you have exhausted your ownerships for the day-on the same freaking house thats stuck to you like GLUE.

Even if you think you have no tries left you should try anyways.  You have nothing to lose other than getting the 24 hour message.  I have actually thought that I didn't have any tries left and found out I did have one left.  

• Like 11

3 hours ago, karynmaria said:

Even if you think you have no tries left you should try anyways.  You have nothing to lose other than getting the 24 hour message.  I have actually thought that I didn't have any tries left and found out I did have one left.  

Happened to me and got a Vic on a cliff by the sea 🙂

• Like 9

• Administrators
On 3/19/2020 at 6:17 PM, summernightsdream said:

Patch said today in chat log homes won't come this week or the next - we have to be patient...

Edit: but then it will be a lot homes he said -  spoke about 1000 - source is Bellisseria Citizens chat.

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000.

On 3/19/2020 at 6:19 PM, Garnet Psaltery said:

Why the heck doesn't he make it an announcement that we can all hear, then? 😠

I don't know, maybe I've been way too busy with the RL side of making sure Second Life operates too! 😠

On 3/19/2020 at 6:24 PM, roseelvira said:

SO  basically not till April ,,,,, sigh ,,,, 

I never said that, stop assuming.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 16
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

people behave like children often   ,they want it NOW NOW .pulling on you.... whining give it give it ,as if Sl has nothing else to offer but loghomes 

Especially when there is so much of Bellisseria currently existing that can be explored, re explored, enjoyed AND those wonderful abandons ... :) 

• Like 6

All of my homes, whether Linden or Mainland, as well as the the homes and parcels of numerous friends, have always been open to the public.  No I'm not gonna give you a slurl just now lol;  Go out and explore.  You'll find them, maybe, and lots of other interesting stuff along the way.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Vic on LP NOW

Sticky trad NOW

Trad again 

All of this over a period of 5 minutes

Vic NOW 13 past the hour - still there at 15 past

Alt got the Vic, it's in Effing Parade. Nice corner lot with beautiful landscaping out front, a double row of hydrangeas. Rather spectacular.  I just don't need this type of lot so I'm letting it go in a couple of minutes. 

It's weird though, seems a lot of the homes in this region keep switching hands. I've gotten several of them in the past 24 hours, one 3x. Not sure why because for 1st time owners this is a a really nicely done area.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Effing Parade/210/129/33

In maintenance

Anyway, will hit abandon in a minute or so 5:45am SLT. Good luck!

Ok gone - Hope Princess C enjoys it and does not throw it back 😛 

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Atina0 said:

people behave like children often   ,they want it NOW NOW .pulling on you.... whining give it give it ,as if Sl has nothing else to offer but loghomes 

The reason i asked and inquire  about the release of the log homes  is my time to be in sl  will be very eradic ,, jan  29 of this year my rl huband who is a 5 year cancer survivor had a  major cancer operation.   He was doing great the first few days after surgery  and was due to be released  the week of feb 3 but instead  on  Feb 3 he was rushed from stepdown at the cancer center   to icu with   the complication known as respiratory distress syndrome     on Feb 3      ...and almost went to  heaven ,,,   note i do not even want to type the D word..it was horrible ,,,, 

.... I had not been able to log in for many weeks    and now  still catching up and  did not want to miss the release ,

I am sorry if in any way my questions about or  asking  info  about  the daily  regions release and upcomming log homes   etc seemd like a spoiled child ,   it was not intended to nag   ,,,, it was that fact that i was hoping to be available for the release and since my rl husband also has a sl account now it  good for him to log in from time to time  and encouragement to  have something to focous on insted of being depressed about the  unfortunate event that happened after his surgery and all the lung pt/ot/nurses and wrangling oxygen tanks ,,,when prior he was active and independant ,,,,,

note   he day by day is doing better ,,, he is still oxygen dependant  good news not having to depend  on the wheel chair all the time  able to walk longer distances  witout having to sit and rest even with the oxygen it is still  hard ,,,,,,,,,  before the ARDS  rl husband never ever had to use wheel chair or oxygen ,,,,,,,

Again i apologize  ,,,it was   personal reasons due to the medical situation and time avalibility  why  i  ask about the release of any region  and the log home release

,,, i do apologize to everyone  in anyway my questions offended,,,,, 

please all accept my apology ,,,,

and please keep my husband in your prayers as we continue to go through  this  journey of healing not only from the cancer operation  and  the ARDS as well .

Edited by roseelvira
spelling and edit not working
  • Like 12
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Aemeth Lysette said:

Bruh, people out here dying of a disease in the real world and y'all are worried about when Linden Homes are going to release and getting mad at each other in a forum.

Relax.

Worrying? Not worrying, simply requesting that when information *is* shared that it be shared in an 'official' channel accessible to anyone at any time. (You are aware that chat in-world isn't visible for more than a few minutes, and not visible at all to anyone who doesn't happen to be logged in when it's posted?)

• Like 6

@roseelvira- Do NOT worry, I never saw it that way, I doubt anyone who sees you on here regularly did either. I think the majority of us are under quarantine circumstances anyway, it is normal for people to get agitated and hyperfocused on their available  "outlets".

As a mother and business owner,I will say this : If you have time to lean,you have time to clean, and I do not want to hear that you made time for one thing and neglected to do another.(not at Rosee,or anyone in particular)

Take care of yourselves and each other, stand in the sun(away from people),and as Scarlett said-Tomorrow is another day.

In the last 20 minutes I have seen a HB, 2 Trads and 1 Victorian.

Edited by EmmeElise
clarification.
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

Again i apologize  ,,,it was   personal reasons due to the medical situation and time avalibility  why  i  ask about the release of any region  and the log home release

,,, i do apologize to everyone  in anyway my questions offended,,,,, 

please all accept my apology ,,,,

and please keep my husband in your prayers as we continue to go through  this  journey of healing not only from the cancer operation but the ARDS as well .

No need to apologize. The situation we are facing is extremly hard. Plus, we all know you're a loving and polite person, so it's all fine

Both your husband and you are in my prayers

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Aemeth Lysette said:

Bruh, people out here dying of a disease in the real world and y'all are worried about when Linden Homes are going to release and getting mad at each other in a forum.

Relax.

Bruh, people out here dying of a disease in the real world and you are worried about what others are posting in a forum and chastising them about it. 

Relax. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, Patch Linden said:
On 3/19/2020 at 6:24 PM, roseelvira said:

SO  basically not till April ,,,,, sigh ,,,, 

I never said that, stop assuming.

My apology to you  Patch ,,,,, 

i did not say you said that  and i am so sorry and upset that it read that way , and was perceived that way ,,,, i keep rereading it to see and  i did not post you said that  ,,,, 

It was a response to another  comment   on the same thread  about the inworld chat about release{{{ what  was read inworld   chat   of  not this week or next week}}}} 

and in my head i tried to calculate the dates of the weeks and the 28//29 is sat /sun  and april starts  after the  31 which  being a tuesday and wed mid week april 1  why i  said not till april ,,,, just a thought not a  you said ///he said just  a statement not gospel ,,,   lesson learned       never post a thinking out loud comment . 

I am very sorry  for any offense  not my intent ,,,,, 

please accept my apology 

• Like 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.