When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm in agreement with those who have speculated that, between LL releases, abandoned homes may not become available immediately, but may be made available by some automated process that takes a little time.    If that's true, then I'm wondering if the process actually runs on a specific schedule.  Is anyone else curious about that?

Just for kicks, please post here when you see a home available, or when you refresh for hours and see nothing.  Of course someone may miss something between refreshes that someone else sees, but I'm wondering if any schedule will emerge, if we collect enough data.  Please post in SL time, please!  Maybe like this:

Sun 24th June 10:00PM   Saw a home

Sun 24th 10:00PM to 12:00 midnight  ... refreshed, saw nothing

Mon 25th 6:00AM  Home seen (by Leora in Houseboat Abandoned thread)

Mon 25th 6-10:00 refreshed, saw nothing

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I'm in agreement with those who have speculated that, between LL releases, abandoned homes may not become available immediately, but may be made available by some automated process that takes a little time.    If that's true, then I'm wondering if the process actually runs on a specific schedule.  Is anyone else curious about that?

Hmm, it seems like basically they added a (random?) delay for abandoned homes to become available again. A wise decision, IMHO, when ppl found a way to 'game' the system, after all. So, to answer your question, no, I have no real intention to find out. Sorry.

• Like 2

I have tried to help some - since I am fast enough to grab a house or a boat almost every day when I use auto-refresh. I alert some without a house/boat and tell them to be ready, I am abandoning now. They see it, but always miss. So I don't think it is a delay. They are on the page immediately.

Yesterday I got a house and abandoned it today, the day before a boat. Today I haven't had on auto-refresh. (I = an alt that's premium)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I have tried to help some - since I am fast enough to grab a house or a boat almost every day when I use auto-refresh. I alert some without a house/boat and tell them to be ready, I am abandoning now.

now that's what i call unfair play, and a system of randomly releasing abandoned house is MORE then welcome to prevent this.

Edited by Fox Wijaya
  • Like 6

Y'all forget that when someone abandons one, they have to send in the Mole Cleaning Crew to clean up after the last tenant, then the Mole Maintenance Crew has to come by and patch up all the holes in the walls (or bottoms of the boats), repaint, replace broken windows, doors, etc., etc., so on and so forth. 

It's not an easy or fast job. Renters are the worst about taking care of property and no one wants to move into a new home that's all sticky and dirty and gross and old looking. There are only so many members of the MCC and the MMC, and they have to spend a fair amount of time on each abandoned house or boat. 

There is a process here that must be followed, people! 

tenor.gif.8571e4cb00f96a79eaf6507965601f39.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 20

9 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Y'all forget that when someone abandons one, they have to send in the Mole Cleaning Crew to clean up after the last tenant, then the Mole Maintenance Crew has to come by and patch up all the holes in the walls (or bottoms of the boats), repaint, replace broken windows, doors, etc., etc., so on and so forth. 

It's not an easy or fast job. Renters are the worst about taking care of property and no one wants to move into a new home that's all sticky and dirty and gross and old looking. There are only so many members of the MCC and the MMC, and they have to spend a fair amount of time on each abandoned house or boat. 

There is a process here that must be followed, people! 

tenor.gif.8571e4cb00f96a79eaf6507965601f39.gif

The look on the Mole's face when they get out the blacklight and wave it over the prims of the abandoned house...

giphy.gif

• Haha 20

1 minute ago, Nika Talaj said:

Hmm.  Well, if people feel it's gaming the system, then OK, I'll ... no I won't.  I don't actually see a way for me to lock or delete the thread.  Pfft.

just using a refresher for yourself is very minor gaming the system... not as it's meant to, but you'll nobody hurt with it.
But as the poster juse above.. resfresher, claim the house and than try to deliver it to a waiting "friend"... or perhaps even can speak about customer is just really preventing others getting a chance... and so in y opinion rejectable. The random assigning system, where houses go in a pool and randomly get delivered will prevent this behaviour.

• Like 5

Saw 2 houses and a houseboat, but none since as my alt grabbed the second house that went up(which was around 7:40am est).

Just in that short morning I saw more come up than all of yesterday, personally.

Edited by s2Pandora

1 hour ago, Fox Wijaya said:

now that's what i call unfair play, and a system of randomly releasing abandoned house is MORE then welcome to prevent this.

I understand that. I originally thought to use her (the alt) to look for better spots, so I abandon the first, then move in the new spot.

I did that when I moved from Ewallen. I felt too laggy there, with all the houseboats. I never thought I would find some better, but I did. Since then, I have released so many houses and boats, without telling someone. It was fine locations, but not better than the one I had. I should have kept a list. I have only alerted some the last days.

It does not matter, they didn't get any.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

Hmm.  Well, if people feel it's gaming the system, then OK, I'll ... no I won't.  I don't actually see a way for me to lock or delete the thread.  Pfft.

Fox wasn't referring to the thread, but to someone else's activity.

And you cannot lock or delete a thread - only a moderator can do so.  The only thing you can do is edit your own post or thread/thread-title within 24 hours, and even then the best you can do is delete everything down to a single character.

• Haha 1

One came up for me seconds ago and five minutes before that the properties often come up several times when you click the link to go back to the selection page. I've had no fewer than 10 notifications from my auto refresh today for both houses and boats not been successful yet

Edited by Claireschen Hesten
  • Like 1

Patch Linden said starting today the lab are going to try to release a region’s worth of new Linden Homes on a regular basis.

More info here

"Let's Circle back around to SL16B and the new Campers & Trailers. I chatted briefly with Patch to get some additional details. Initially, we will see these new homes introduced as part of a large release. The first release will happen within the next few months. The new trailers will have one difference from the existing Bellisseria homes in that they will be on 512 sqm parcels instead of the 1024 parcels seen today."

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Daniel Voyager said:

Patch Linden said starting today the lab are going to try to release a region’s worth of new Linden Homes on a regular basis.

More info here

Welcome to Linden Homes 3rd, Hunger games. Fingers at the ready.... and as always.........

118FBbGpQ1ideE.gif

Edited by ananoelle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 11

3 minutes ago, bivolks said:

Their voices were breaking a lot here, there will be houses available today or later this week? I couldn't hear it that well... :( 

1 region will be released every Monday, Wed, and Thurs. So 3 regions a week. One will open shortly(today).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.