Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

I snatched up a wonderfully positioned Victorian but I am having the hardest time getting my head around furnishing it, inside and out It seems like such a shame to stay empty but my mind is blank 😧 😧 😧

Does anyone have a Vic that I may visit in an attempt to get my creative juices flowing?

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Syn Anatine said:

I snatched up a wonderfully positioned Victorian but I am having the hardest time getting my head around furnishing it, inside and out It seems like such a shame to stay empty but my mind is blank 😧 😧 😧

Does anyone have a Vic that I may visit in an attempt to get my creative juices flowing?

Not that I have a very standard style, but you can visit mine at Daromnan, it's the one by the big pond

Also, the expo homes are still open :) 

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chloe Dolores said:

Absolutely stunning traditional parcel heading back in, I got this as an abandon earlier this week. As much as it has unrivalled sea view and a little beach across the road and down some steps I am am really after the Victorian setting so it's back in at 10 past the hour ...http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Forrest Field/216/137/32

 

Snapshot_017.png

oooo, I want...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

More like lucky.

I was able to grab it for my daughter, so thanks, Chloe, for the heads up.

It's lovely there - it's exactly what I want in a Victorian setting :) took me a while to decide on it - enjoy!

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi...I hope someone can help here. I have a Vic with my normal account, but want a better location. I see you all picking up and dropping houses and know there's things I can do, but am clueless. I've been using my partner's account to pick up something better, so I don't give up my Vic prematurely, but I am not clear on the best way to get anything he might get to me. I believe people are doing that...maybe I'm wrong, but I need some advice. Thanks in advance!

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tom Broadfoot said:

Hi...I hope someone can help here. I have a Vic with my normal account, but want a better location. I see you all picking up and dropping houses and know there's things I can do, but am clueless. I've been using my partner's account to pick up something better, so I don't give up my Vic prematurely, but I am not clear on the best way to get anything he might get to me. I believe people are doing that...maybe I'm wrong, but I need some advice. Thanks in advance!

It's a case of hard work at the LP really unless you see notices of abandons on this thread which can help a lot but won't for certain get you a parcel because of the way the LP works! Which is like a slot machine. You might see one, you might click, you might get, you might not want - go to start. I've got two Victorians to give back later I will post a link to the parcel on the map and an image of them and a time. That's all anyone can do when they let a home out from there it is luck!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tom Broadfoot said:

Hi...I hope someone can help here. I have a Vic with my normal account, but want a better location. I see you all picking up and dropping houses and know there's things I can do, but am clueless. I've been using my partner's account to pick up something better, so I don't give up my Vic prematurely, but I am not clear on the best way to get anything he might get to me. I believe people are doing that...maybe I'm wrong, but I need some advice. Thanks in advance!

@ChloeDolores is right.  If you want to try and "pass" a parcel from your main to your partner's, it gets complicated.  The risks are high but, of course, the reward is great.  It is best to try and do this at a slow time on the land page.  You have to be willing to lose out if the timing isn't right.  

Good luck in your endeavors!

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so there really is no advantage to having an Alt (which I think this would be considered), as far as improving my chances for a better lot for my usual account. I should just let my Vic go and keep trying? Guess I was optimistic...Thanks!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

@ChloeDolores is right.  If you want to try and "pass" a parcel from your main to your partner's, it gets complicated.  The risks are high but, of course, the reward is great.  It is best to try and do this at a slow time on the land page.  You have to be willing to lose out if the timing isn't right.  

Good luck in your endeavors!

Thank you too, Laurel!

Edited by Tom Broadfoot
typo
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tom Broadfoot said:

Ok, so there really is no advantage to having an Alt (which I think this would be considered), as far as improving my chances for a better lot for my usual account. I should just let my Vic go and keep trying? Guess I was optimistic...Thanks!

An alt can be useful to either search properties whilst keeping another property or scooping up a property that you don't want and keeping it off the LP so that your main account does not pick it back up again. People use different methods. Slow times and peak times at the LP are also important. Yeah I don't advice alt to main account switching unless you can take the pain of losing out. When it works it feels great but when it does not ........ :( edit...good time to try for Victorian abandons will be during the log home release....

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tom Broadfoot said:

Ok, so there really is no advantage to having an Alt (which I think this would be considered), as far as improving my chances for a better lot for my usual account. I should just let my Vic go and keep trying? Guess I was optimistic...Thanks!

I'd say the advantage of hunting with an alt, except more chances, is that even if the alt catches the house of your dreams, it is still yours. If you catch that with someone's else account, even someone you trust, it is still technically not yours.

My alt now owns a nice place, which is almost my perfect place. My main keeps trying to catch a better one but as long as I can't find such one, I live in the house owned by my alt. Not so much of a problem now but I would prefer to have my dream house for my main because I don't plan to extend premium for my alt.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Saskia Rieko said:

I'd say the advantage of hunting with an alt, except more chances, is that even if the alt catches the house of your dreams, it is still yours. If you catch that with someone's else account, even someone you trust, it is still technically not yours.

My alt now owns a nice place, which is almost my perfect place. My main keeps trying to catch a better one but as long as I can't find such one, I live in the house owned by my alt. Not so much of a problem now but I would prefer to have my dream house for my main because I don't plan to extend premium for my alt.

I think I don't really understand what an alt is...have read the knowledge base, but it didn't help.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Saskia Rieko said:

An alt is just an account which belongs to you but it is not your main account. Your partner's account is not your alt because it is not your account.

Thank you! For some reason, I didn't think I could do that...and because my main account is premium, I have premium rights...so simple. 😉 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tom Broadfoot said:

Thank you! For some reason, I didn't think I could do that...and because my main account is premium, I have premium rights...so simple. 😉 

Alt = alternative account, second account, third account.. etc. As long as any of those accounts have premium, you're good to go.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

An alt can be useful to either search properties whilst keeping another property or scooping up a property that you don't want and keeping it off the LP so that your main account does not pick it back up again. People use different methods. Slow times and peak times at the LP are also important. Yeah I don't advice alt to main account switching unless you can take the pain of losing out. When it works it feels great but when it does not ........ :( edit...good time to try for Victorian abandons will be during the log home release....

I have yet to have a successful hand off. Just not fast enough. I continue to play the slot machine, though. It gives me hope that one day I’ll have a green coastal home. 🌟🌻🦋🌟

Edited by LuLu Starbrook
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...