When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

While many of the LL folks likely can work from home, it is possible that not everyone is fully set up for that.  If it's anything like my company, the priority this week has been on taking care of all of the things that are needed such that everyone can work from home successfully and at the same time.  We have many people that don't typically work from home and thus they had to get all sorts of things set up on their laptops and a bunch of security setup had to be done for them.  Our network guys had to do stuff to ensure the system could handle all of the additional vpn connections.  We are primarily an IT and communication company and while a large percentage of employees do work from home at various times, our operations folks have still spent many hours this week on the necessary tasks for all of those other folks that don't usually work from home. 

Thus I can easily see that being what LL is currently prioritizing, since they have been pretty much told that nobody should be coming to the office.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

trad on land page is that a release or prior owned???

There is no way to tell except to click it. 

ETA: Although you can also wait and hope someone posts as a release happens. That does not always occur, though. 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 1

Tilting Meadows released.  And, this isn't a 3rd-person anecdote: my alt got the parcel I'd been standing on when the region booted me out before the release. Had to go back from the 'try again' page 4 times, but got it as it's at the very southern edge of the region. Now I have to weigh it up against the front waterview Vic in Ingram (90% decorated already), where the water is across the street. This one is right on the water, like the Century Vic :) 

Snapshot_001.png

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 16

48 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Tilting Meadows released.  And, this isn't a 3rd-person anecdote: my alt got the parcel I'd been standing on when the region booted me out before the release. Had to go back from the 'try again' page 4 times, but got it as it's at the very southern edge of the region. Now I have to weigh it up against the front waterview Vic in Ingram (90% decorated already), where the water is across the street. This one is right on the water, like the Century Vic :) 

Snapshot_001.png

Someone in my family had an Ingram lot looking at the water from the front.  It may have been an alt, which was why I let it go.  I hated to do it because I was feeling the water out the front was more fun than out the back.  Personal preferences.

• Like 6

aww  i missed it   sad face ,,,,, i had to get off line  was time for hubbys pt ..... congrats to all those who were able to get a home there.... maybe i will have better luck tomarrow ,,, i can hope   ,,,  

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

27 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

morning everyone. The camper that has been around on the LP for the last couple of days, is located here:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Crawdad Inlet/122/60/29

I just got this one.  I have been trying for months to get a sandy camper parcel cause I haven't had one yet.  Wanted to try one out.  This one has a nice layout, it's open yet private.   I am going to keep it for a bit until the log homes come out.

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

I just got this one.  I have been trying for months to get a sandy camper parcel cause I haven't had one yet.  Wanted to try one out.  This one has a nice layout, it's open yet private.   I am going to keep it for a bit until the log homes come out.

and it has some reallly nice details, like the little boat and the dried trees :) 

• Like 5

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Crieff/124/64/0

Got a spot near a lovely reflecting pool to release and a mountain Vickie on  Century too!

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Century/60/228/0

adding this

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blackwell/138/132/23

edit: gonna go work with my RL chickens and then when I come back put these out---should be 10 min tops

Edited by Faydra Foden
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.