When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 hours ago, Cricket Portland said:

If I am remembering correctly, you can also return the border around the plot to the Mole who owns it and the red text will also disappear.

Your edit didn't copy in the quote here, but yes, Frigga was talking about seeing text in a neighboring unreleased region, and that's what I was addressing. I learned this trick when I had a house in Rocky Heights on the border with Hammond Park, which had not yet been released. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Are those the log homes way over to the right side of the map? 

Comfy   Tiny Grove.   Hoople .... etc..... can't tp there looks like different landscaping

Altogether Now    Healthy Grove    Spruce Woods.     Glistening Woods?    Precious Wilds   Neumis Timber...

going up the map they are everywhere, I didn't notice them until this morning probably been there awhile

Very exciting !!  How long have they been visible, wow 

Edited by Ethereal Silvercloud
  • Like 7

29 minutes ago, summernightsdream said:

Releasing a nice trad .. on Beau Derrick right by a pond: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Beau Derrick/116/222/41

Good luck to everyone :)

so I got this one :) not sure if I keep it since I keep looking for a trad with an open sea view, especially on the west coast but indeed it is a lovely place

• Like 4

Surprised there was not a release today ,,,, i am guessing that all the vics they are building they will do that at the same time as the cabins like they in dec  withthe vics and a lot of campers  ,,,, and house boats and trads ,,,,  we will see

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.