When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Cricket Portland said:

If I am remembering correctly, you can also return the border around the plot to the Mole who owns it and the red text will also disappear.

Your edit didn't copy in the quote here, but yes, Frigga was talking about seeing text in a neighboring unreleased region, and that's what I was addressing. I learned this trick when I had a house in Rocky Heights on the border with Hammond Park, which had not yet been released. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Are those the log homes way over to the right side of the map? 

Comfy   Tiny Grove.   Hoople .... etc..... can't tp there looks like different landscaping

Altogether Now    Healthy Grove    Spruce Woods.     Glistening Woods?    Precious Wilds   Neumis Timber...

going up the map they are everywhere, I didn't notice them until this morning probably been there awhile

Very exciting !!  How long have they been visible, wow 

Edited by Ethereal Silvercloud
  • Like 7
3 minutes ago, Ethereal Silvercloud said:

Are those the log homes way over to the right side of the map? 

Comfy   Tiny Grove.   Hoople .... etc..... can't tp there looks like different landscaping

Looks like it!

• Like 6

Traditionals, Campers, and random Victorians....sigh

Well, I've managed to catch the across the street neighbor home (the one I released last night) in Effing Parade twice today. Time to go make supper in RL!

Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Like 4

Surprised there was not a release today ,,,, i am guessing that all the vics they are building they will do that at the same time as the cabins like they in dec  withthe vics and a lot of campers  ,,,, and house boats and trads ,,,,  we will see

• Like 2

I think they do know they're there. Last time they restarted a region full of peeps,it took them over an hour to sort. I dont blame them if they dont want to start the weekend out that way.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Ethereal Silvercloud said:

It's a weird form of meditation for me standing around on a parcel by the sea all day that I will never own.  It's fun to dream I guess.

I know the feeling:)

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Faydra Foden said:

How did that one person get a picture of the cabin page? LOL I guess they made it!

Precisely. And if the texture wasn't out of focus you might be able to see she listed the specs as '900 prims' 😄🤣 Ah we can dream

• Like 3
  • Haha 4