When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

15 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

I am wondering if they are sticking to the M-W-F release schedule, given all that is going on with COVID-19.  There was no release on Tuesday.

That seems most reasonable to me :) they did state Mon, Wed, Fri was still the official schedule 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

the area is beautiful  but so many waiting there for one of the homes on the water...Good luck to all and may you get the home of your dreams ,,,, i just wish they would release the log cabins ,,,,,,, thats what i am waiting for

• Like 4

My alt got the trad,  not a bad location, near a big pond on Beau Derrick. Will release it as soon a vic region will be let out in the wild. How long it lasts atm usually to release one region? Goes in a blink like few months ago or takes a lil bit longer now? I am just back to house hunting lol

i caught a trad earlier but had problems  all the houses stuck together ,,,,, and had to abandoned  so tat was 2 homes today and neither one worked  te one camper none of the models rezing and this trad  everyting stuck ,,,so i am have now lost 2 tried ,,, sad face   its location is fuhrbol .  i do not understany why this is happening

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

i caught a trad earlier but had problems  all the houses stuck together ,,,,, and had to abandoned  so tat was 2 homes today and neither one worked  te one camper none of the models rezing and this trad  everyting stuck ,,,so i am have now lost 2 tried ,,, sad face   its location is fuhrbol .  i do not understany why this is happening

if you really like these parcels you should file a support ticket or go to live chat before abandoning them.  They will fix it for you.  

• Like 2

tried live chat and got a message that it was past hours ,,,, so ,,, its ok ,,,,,  hoping tomarrow will be better  it would  be a gift if they released the log cabins tomarrow ,,,, it really would uplift a lot of people 

Edited by roseelvira
spelling
  • Like 3

In case some don't understand why I got angry, I'll explain.  It is simply not on for a Linden Lab employee to give out important information to a select bunch in a resident-run group. @Patch Linden, surely you understand that?  It is no part of our contract or premium account conditions that we must subscribe to it.  Frankly, I can't bear to listen to most of the chat, anyway (which is why I abandoned it); it's largely fatuous and a waste of my time to absorb, but even if it were a marvel of erudition, it is still not an official channel.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
Missed a full stop. Grrr.
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

In case some don't understand why I got angry, I'll explain.  It is simply not on for a Linden Lab employee to give out important information to a select bunch in a resident-run group. @Patch Linden, surely you understand that?  It is no part of our contract or premium account conditions that we must subscribe to it  Frankly, I can't bear to listen to most of the chat, anyway (which is why I abandoned it); it's largely fatuous and a waste of my time to absorb, but even if it were a marvel of erudition, it is still not an official channel.

I was wondering which log home chat she was referring to, is it here in the forum?

2 minutes ago, Ethereal Silvercloud said:

I was wondering which log home chat she was referring to, is it here in the forum?

She means the Bellisserian Citizens inworld group.  If it were here, we could all read it, and I would not have said that we could not.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ethereal Silvercloud said:

I'm sure she means the in world Bellisseria Citizens group, which is a resident-run group. I agree with @Garnet Psaltery 100% that announcements, hints, and other LH-related news should be delivered in an official channel rather than just given to those residents who 1) join that group, 2) are in world at the time the news is given, 3) haven't closed the chat window because the non-relevant chatter was distracting, etc. I don't understand why these tidbits aren't announced here in the forums where people can at least see them if they want to look. 

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

She means the Bellisserian Citizens inworld group.  If it were here, we could all read it, and I would not have said that we could not.

I just wondered if it was a different thread here in the forum, I know what you mean about the Citizens chat, they always talk like it's an exclusive club that a lot of others don't feel apart of.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, summernightsdream said:

i am sorry if i stirred the pot - just wanted to be helpful :(

It's not your fault; you gave us some information.  I think I must refrain from making too many more comments or I could disappear.  I'm not afraid of Lindens, but I'm certainly not willing to lose my account over angry comments.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.