Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Aemeth Lysette said:

Bruh, people out here dying of a disease in the real world and y'all are worried about when Linden Homes are going to release and getting mad at each other in a forum.

Relax.

Some of us are here in spite of a disease.  Yes, coronavirus is deadly serious, but that doesn't mean everything stops.  You're here reading forum posts, after all.

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Some of us are here in spite of a disease.  Yes, coronavirus is deadly serious, but that doesn't mean everything stops.  You're here reading forum posts, after all.

^this. My wife & I are in self isolation. She has almost certainly had a round of corona (had flu like symptoms for weeks she couldn't shake- very unusual for her, had to go to the Dr. twice before she could get antibiotics and only in the past few days has she felt better), so I can only assume I may be an asymptomatic  carrier. So we've been staying away from all others for a couple of weeks now. We are in the especially vulnerable age group. My full time job currently is checking availability of food & delivery windows for said food. SL is one of the things keeping me from throwing things at the wall. SL is creativity & social support for me. Thanks to all who try to make it a better place.

aaaand back to topic: caught the same sticky Havenbarrow camper again 😛

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 14
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Kitten Kaos said:

^this. My wife & I are in self isolation. She has almost certainly had a round of corona (had flu like symptoms for weeks she couldn't shake- very unusual for her, had to go to the Dr. twice before she could get antibiotics and only in the past few days has she felt better), so I can only assume I may be an asymptomatic  carrier. So we've been staying away from all others for a couple of weeks now. We are in the especially vulnerable age group. My full time job currently is checking availability of food & delivery windows for said food. SL is one of the things keeping me from throwing things at the wall. SL is creativity & social support for me. Thanks to all who try to make it a better place.

aaaand back to topic: caught the same sticky Havenbarrow camper again 😛

Wishing everyone well here :) had the symptoms and found myself in the not being able to breathe category they almost sent me to the hospital for testing. Im improving and SL keeps me activated like films or books but with added creativity and interaction! SO in times like these at least LL can keep operating!

  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I plan to release this houseboat in Stone Harbor at 10 am SLT.   It is a square parcel, very few houseboats in region, only 1 close neighbor, secluded, and it has a sandcastle on the shore next to it!  No sea view, but a great spot for someone who wants a boat with some space around it.

Feel free to come preview at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stone Harbor/201/236/22

 

Stone Harbor_003.png

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Wishing everyone well here :) had the symptoms and found myself in the not being able to breathe category they almost sent me to the hospital for testing. Im improving and SL keeps me activated like films or books but with added creativity and interaction! SO in times like these at least LL can keep operating!

Oh!  *runs around flapping her arms uselessly*

Take care of yourself!  Don't sit at the screen too long and STAY HYDRATED!

We'll all still be here when you fully recover!

3 hours ago, Kitten Kaos said:

^this. My wife & I are in self isolation. She has almost certainly had a round of corona (had flu like symptoms for weeks she couldn't shake- very unusual for her, had to go to the Dr. twice before she could get antibiotics and only in the past few days has she felt better), so I can only assume I may be an asymptomatic  carrier. So we've been staying away from all others for a couple of weeks now.

Thank you so much for your efforts to keep everyone around you safe 🥰

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Oh!  *runs around flapping her arms uselessly*

Take care of yourself!  Don't sit at the screen too long and STAY HYDRATED!

We'll all still be here when you fully recover!

Thank you so much for your efforts to keep everyone around you safe 🥰

I am genuinely interested in the health of real people behind the avis and sometimes I may overshare in effort to connect but I don't think it calls for being made fun of. 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I am genuinely interested in the health of real people behind the avis and sometimes I may overshare in effort to connect but I don't think it calls for being made fun of. 

 This is when tone and facial expressions would come in handy. I interpreted Nika's post as trying for a little light-hearted concern. Big hugggsss, Chloe.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I am genuinely interested in the health of real people behind the avis and sometimes I may overshare in effort to connect but I don't think it calls for being made fun of. 

Oh, I'm sorry!  I actually am distressed to hear about your illness, meant to convey caring.  Sorry if I trespassed, I feel like I know you a little.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree Elena!  In a world that you can not hug, socialize in large group no more than 5 people, and are afraid that the person that you just walked past in your own neighborhood could of been exposed, Second Life and the amazing people that you have met both inworld or in this thread help keep us safe, socialized and are caring!  I feel that I am not isolated because of second life I think of it as my "World of Neighbors" (((HUGS))) to you all and stay safe and healthy!

 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

I seem to have landed most of Effing Parade so I don't know what to do they keep circling around. Also I have this Victorian in Morgall a couple of times today so going to mention it here with link. Has a pond at the back and is not far from the sea...https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Morgall/128/172/0 and it is going back in a second when I log on...

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

What others...o.O ???

(you always have nice stuff!)

Only one Victorian with your name still on the access list! I've been trying to get off this thread and onto the show off your home thread for a long time, seemingly impossible until the next big release :) 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Only one Victorian with your name still on the access list! I've been trying to get off this thread and onto the show off your home thread for a long time, seemingly impossible until the next big release :) 

Really.....ROFL, not surprised--- I have loved and left bunches!  :)

Edited by Faydra Foden
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...