When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

(and..3 of the Victorians I have picked up recently have had the photo of the same couple, different photo every time, a long haired auburn avi and a tattooed guy :D  I think they are making the rounds ahead of me!)

The first house I thought....awww....a nice little love nest was here, the second house I was like hmmmm and the third one I figured....either they are land barons and have a massive amount of Linden Homes, or maybe they go and "christen" every house and then move on ha ha.  If you get my drift...

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

The first house I thought....awww....a nice little love nest was here, the second house I was like hmmmm and the third one I figured....either they are land barons and have a massive amount of Linden Homes, or maybe they go and "christen" every house and then move on ha ha.  If you get my drift...

Oh now you are really going to get people wound up! lolol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malayaa said:

(and..3 of the Victorians I have picked up recently have had the photo of the same couple, different photo every time, a long haired auburn avi and a tattooed guy :D  I think they are making the rounds ahead of me!)

we put our photo in most all the homes we catch as we usually stay awhile at least and lots of times we don't know if we'll keep it. It doesn't bother me if others have left a photo, changes in secs. It is after all at that time our home . 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Ethereal Silvercloud said:

we put our photo in most all the homes we catch as we usually stay awhile at least and lots of times we don't know if we'll keep it. It doesn't bother me if others have left a photo, changes in secs. It is after all at that time our home . 

Not sure why this would even be an issue.  You can change the photo with a few clicks.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

picked up a Vic in Bad Unterhof, releasing at 550 pm

and..3 of the Victorians I have picked up recently have had the photo of the same couple, different photo every time, a long haired auburn avi and a tattooed guy :D  I think they are making the rounds ahead of me!

Me and my alt crew(loz) and everyone I know has had Huddleston at least one time today! hahah

I had Bad Unter as well!

Edited by Faydra Foden
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hi, I am planning on releasing a nice, river view, street end, railroad tracks below,  Victorian in Darnleigh  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Darnleigh/237/221/32

It is one of Chloe's former houses so we know it is good

Will release at 10:30 am.  My alt is standing next to mailbox.  :) 

Update 10:56 am: in maintenance after an abandon

Edited by Malayaa
new info
  • Like 7

24 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

Hi, I am planning on releasing a nice, river view, street end, railroad tracks below,  Victorian in Darnleigh  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Darnleigh/237/221/32

It is one of Chloe's former houses so we know it is good

Will release at 10:30 am.  My alt is standing next to mailbox.  :) 

That one is particularly nice :) 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, LagooonaBlue said:

ooh I hope they release something today. It's kinda late though

Not so late, I remember they have released later. Like 4 hours later than this. It's only 12.18 AM in SL.

4 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

Could it be That LL, being a non essential business, has told their employees to stay home since San Francisco is in lock down?

I would guess many can work from home? It would still be very disruptive for any business in this period. It takes time to adjust and find solutions.

1 minute ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Lots of moles were working on unnamed regions this morning.

Maybe I am wrong, but only Lindens can release regions, isn't it so? So work goes on, and we can just wait for a release... like in the old days before releases became regular Mon-Wed-Fri.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.