When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

While visiting Saltmarsh, I found there is a region Wood that is still under Maintenance. The cool thing is it includes campers on beaches, including two islands plus a little group of Traditionals right on the water too. There are a few more Traditionals right behind the first row....still with great water access. Trafalgar is just north with houseboats and Traditionals already occupied. In case you want to explore....Wood beach island with campers http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wood/138/56/22

Wood.png.09c6cb089c74feda07b00a34dcc36c04.png36428679_Sisters-EllieneFinesmith_005.thumb.png.14bc689019a03143fe9e689e631710b0.png

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, Eleanor Anderton said:

While visiting Saltmarsh, I found there is a region Wood that is still under Maintenance. The cool thing is it includes campers on beaches, including two islands plus a little group of Traditionals right on the water too. There are a few more Traditionals right behind the first row....still with great water access. Trafalgar is just north with houseboats and Traditionals already occupied. In case you want to explore....Wood beach island with campers http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wood/138/56/22

Wood.png.09c6cb089c74feda07b00a34dcc36c04.png36428679_Sisters-EllieneFinesmith_005.thumb.png.14bc689019a03143fe9e689e631710b0.png

Wow, I wonder if it got forgotten or special plan for this one.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, karynmaria said:

Makes you wonder? The campers have ocean water on the beach with a few on top of the wooded hill above. The Trads are either on the beach or have a view of the water. They remind me of beach houses along the Gulf or southern states beaches. Will this be a surprise release with the cabins? This region is definitely a summertime resort area!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

It's been unreleased since at least January (when I got my Saltmarsh houseboat), I think they forgot about it.

I noticed the red hovertext on the parcels went away, if that means anything.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Eleanor Anderton said:

the best camper in SL is on that island--the pink and white, been watching it forever!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, EmmeElise said:

Slt? Now I'm excited,I too got tossed out of tilting meadows twice,lol

Yes, SLT. Forget which region. In addition to being bounced out of Tilting Meadow, I was unable to TP into Merriweather earlier despite several tries. SO I figure either one is next up.

*** But whitney is no longer logged in to Belli Citizens - don't think I've seen a release without her name appearing there. (Patch is long gone.)

@EmmeElise Apologies - it was 5:40PM SLT - Levity back on Jan 30th. (Whitney stayed around until after 7PM.) 

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2

Just now, Malayaa said:

picked up a Vic in Bad Unterhof, releasing at 550 pm

and..3 of the Victorians I have picked up recently have had the photo of the same couple, different photo every time, a long haired auburn avi and a tattooed guy :D  I think they are making the rounds ahead of me!

You can check the land to see who uploaded the photo in firestorm... people who do that are so annoying, for houses they don't intend to keep. I call it virtual peeing on the house.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

picked up a Vic in Bad Unterhof, releasing at 550 pm

and..3 of the Victorians I have picked up recently have had the photo of the same couple, different photo every time, a long haired auburn avi and a tattooed guy :D  I think they are making the rounds ahead of me!

And the Vic is now on the LP

1 minute ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

You can check the land to see who uploaded the photo in firestorm... people who do that are so annoying, for houses they don't intend to keep. I call it virtual peeing on the house.

It's so easy to put a new photo in, I don't see why this would be annoying at all. Not nearly as annoying as the prior owner standing around in the living room AFK when the new owner arrives!

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.