When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1170 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

since  im still hopping with my alt ,i like an invitation too please 😄

Will send. For anyone else, please send me a *Private Message* - I apologize for not realizing/remembering this is possible! And even if you're *not* hopping, anyone reading this is welcome! I'll be away from my computer until 2PM SL time, but will get back to you then!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

@Alumna Cornell First, I'm so sorry to hear about your difficulties the past few months. Thanks for posting this update.

I'm not sure if I ever received an invite but would be interested - I think (?). Honestly, I'm not very social in-world due to time constraints of my own. I have long work days and when I do have free time for SL I prefer to quietly work on my houses for the most part. But being as this group is geared towards the sharing of said homes for others to visit it sounds like it would be a nice fit. I have several that I wouldn't mind opening up to the public once I'm fully finished with them since I rarely spend time in them. There are a few I consider more "home base" which I might not want to have people traipsing through unless there was a way to limit the hours? 

Anyhoo, send me an invite too please. I'll figure out a group to get rid of so I can fit this one in :) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Have just seen this, Sylvia. I started the group back during the summer (have written more about it elsewhere in response to Chloe), and made it by invitation rather than an open group because I wanted to limit it to people who were active here in this thread, and because I didn't want to replicate something like Bellisseria Citizens. The idea was to take acquaintances met here and form a network of people who might become friends, not to amass a large number of people for the sake of it.

Thanks  for the info. I'll have to pass on the group, though, as I prefer open groups. I'll stick with the forums for my info (both giving and receiving) unless someone else starts a new group for sharing that info. :) 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn

Last night around ...7? SL time, I took another stab at refreshing on an alt to try to get a Coastal Victorian and WOW got an amazing one in Knebworth direct to the ocean, it is on a  little "finger" of land with 3 houses, parcel goes right down to the beach - it is astounding.  I have been trying since the initial release back in December to get one on the coast!!  As a result this morning I am releasing an unblocked oceanview traditional (this would be a "back view" house direct to the sea with a rez island offshore) Arabella http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Arabella/225/14/26  and also an end houseboat in Bippity with great water views (esp using the Wallover) and a rez island offshore at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bippity/45/175/22

Release Times:

Houseboat at 7:30 am SLT

Arabella at 8:00 am SLT

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

Last night around ...7? SL time, I took another stab at refreshing on an alt to try to get a Coastal Victorian and WOW got an amazing one in Knebworth direct to the ocean, it is on a  little "finger" of land with 3 houses, parcel goes right down to the beach - it is astounding.  I have been trying since the initial release back in December to get one on the coast!!  As a result this morning I am releasing an unblocked oceanview traditional (this would be a "back view" house direct to the sea with a rez island offshore) Arabella http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Arabella/225/14/26  and also an end houseboat in Bippity with great water views (esp using the Wallover) and a rez island offshore at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bippity/45/175/22

Release Times:

Houseboat at 7:30 am SLT

Arabella at 8:00 am SLT

Knebworth is gorgeous, I have a home there too. Welcome!

• Like 1

Just announced this morning - there WILL be a "reveal" at the RFL Home Expo.  Looks like it will be where the Vics were last time. I found it on the map but it isn't "really" there now :D.   So NOT "city" or "fantasy" -- at least not this batch. 

image.thumb.png.e6c3e157d785520ee3fc04a812c261c7.png

• Thanks 7

16 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Just announced this morning - there WILL be a "reveal" at the RFL Home Expo.  Looks like it will be where the Vics were last time. I found it on the map but it isn't "really" there now :D.   So NOT "city" or "fantasy" -- at least not this batch. 

image.thumb.png.e6c3e157d785520ee3fc04a812c261c7.png

looks like the victorians? 

32 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Referencing this post! :)

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1170 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.