When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

21 minutes ago, AnastasiaStarbrook said:

I've been coming across some lovely Trads in the older first release neighborhoods. My alts have been reluctantly letting them go and hoping that others will enjoy the locations. People mention how spectacular the landscaping is in the newer neighborhoods. I've been finding breathtaking areas that were released April 15. It's such a treat to explore this continent.

Totally agree with this.  Some of the best parcels my alts have gotten were in the regions that were first released.  I had to let some of them go cause I retired a few of them.  My main was lucky to get a parcel in Edwina it is also one of the first regions released and it is really a nice area.  So far it is my favorite one.

• Like 4

I wonder if there are still people who think that they can "claim" a parcel by standing on it? I've been exploring in the areas that are likely to be released soon, and keep seeing a couple who have been camped out on a parcel in Beau Derrick off and on all day today. They leave and come back, and are now plopped down in the middle of the parcel like they are guarding the place from everyone else. Maybe I'll send an alt over to hang out with them. lol

• Haha 8

2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I wonder if there are still people who think that they can "claim" a parcel by standing on it? I've been exploring in the areas that are likely to be released soon, and keep seeing a couple who have been camped out on a parcel in Beau Derrick off and on all day today. They leave and come back, and are now plopped down in the middle of the parcel like they are guarding the place from everyone else. Maybe I'll send an alt over to hang out with them. lol

How thoughtful, good company is always a beautiful thing 🙌 

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, AnastasiaStarbrook said:

I've been coming across some lovely Trads in the older first release neighborhoods. My alts have been reluctantly letting them go and hoping that others will enjoy the locations. People mention how spectacular the landscaping is in the newer neighborhoods. I've been finding breathtaking areas that were released April 15. It's such a treat to explore this continent.

I agree - this week I had a home in Donovan and one in Guppy - I remember waiting on those to be released months ago. I love Washburn and Fourze too. :)

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Might be they want to make sure they notice the "Get out of here!!" holler when the region is restarted.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Evarne said:

5 minutes warning: Am about to release a Traditional in the top right corner of Myopia Falls. It is a lovely plot with a sea view (with rez zone) across the road and a quiet neighborhood,  just fancy trying out for a Victorian. 😊

I have the house next to that one, kitty corner across the street in Arabella!  The view is outstanding  :D Best wishes for getting a Victorian, I saw a couple go by today!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Malayaa said:

I have the house next to that one, kitty corner across the street in Arabella!  The view is outstanding  :D Best wishes for getting a Victorian, I saw a couple go by today!

Thank you. Lovely to meet you but doesn't my timing suck 😂

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I am over there now with my alt checking out this region.  It is really nice, if they release it today I might try to get one as it is my day off today.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, karynmaria said:

I am over there now with my alt checking out this region.  It is really nice, if they release it today I might try to get one as it is my day off today.

It is nice, as are the ones surrounding it. Lots of really good scenery that whole area. My main is in time out, but I have an alt who will give it a go if I'm paying attention when it's released.

• Like 4

My alt finally got one after at least 20 (seriously) error messages! The sim had stalkers (lincluding my alt) on it that all got suddenly logged off in the restart, so everyone was ready and elbowed the server to death! lol

ETA: After all that, I didn't keep the parcel. 😛 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

However I did catch this lovely Victorian one in Bishopshead.   I really like this, train tracks are on the othe rside at the bottom of a cliff, lots of trees, bridge right there and I like that there is no fence just flowers.  I find with the Victorians less landscaping works best for my computer.

bishopshead1_003.thumb.jpg.3548ab46b22a70125a946123af0cd571.jpg

• Like 16

Just got a parcel in Beau Derrick that I'll release at 4:30pm. Nice view of the lake from a Winchester on the left side, but a glaring build (Blueberry Patch?) too visible when looking in the other direction. (I'd spotted it earlier when looking around.) Really keen on 4 parcels in Innside, Yellowmarsh and Pratt Falls, plus the new Vics, so a lot of jumping around in Frigga's (potentially) last 2 weeks as a premium...   (Have just discovered that the nextdoor neighbor loves GIANT flowers...)

beauleft.JPG

beauright.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

I saw the giant flowers recently, but didn't notice the glaring build (it may have not been constructed yet). Seems like a skybox would be a better idea, but thankfully I don't have to look at it so whatever, I guess. lol

ETA: I almost asked that as well, heartzwhim. I think the covenant says something about buildings other than the provided homes, but I'm not in world to check the wording.

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

I noticed the glaring build as well the other day, and it appears that it is being used as the main domicile while the traditional stands empty (or did a couple days ago).

Yup, something like only 50 LI left to decorate the seemingly empty house. Because there doesn't appear to be much inside the build, I figured the owner was just using his parcel as a sandbox, which I don't think is allowed, but will leave that to others actually living in the neighborhood. *** Just went back for another look - it *is* fully furnished. Maybe worth posting something in the 'crazy neighbors' (?) thread...

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I saw the giant flowers recently, but didn't notice the glaring build (it may have not been constructed yet). Seems like a skybox would be a better idea, but thankfully I don't have to look at it so whatever, I guess. lol

ETA: I almost asked that as well, heartzwhim. I think the covenant says something about buildings other than the provided homes, but I'm not in world to check the wording.

Here's the wording from the covenant: "Additional buildings or structures are allowed as long as they are in theme and meet the height restrictions."

This particular structure, which is modular/modern and longer (though not higher) than the trad itself, is hardly 'in theme'. Definitely a judgment call to be made by Lindens...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Here's the wording from the covenant: "Additional buildings or structures are allowed as long as they are in theme and meet the height restrictions."

This particular structure, which is modular/modern and longer (though not higher) than the trad itself, is hardly 'in theme'. Definitely a judgment call to be made by Lindens...

I wonder if the resident knows they can rezz other home options on their parcel because their modular/modern home makes no sense.  I also noticed a rezzer in the front yard for a camper.  Eep.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.