When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

And a Penrod house that I released 40+ minutes ago is still unclaimed. Only 6 other people in the region, which is unusual for a recent release, unless they're going out very slowly.

Plus, there has been one house in Dogwood in maintenance most of the day.  

If there is still a traditional on the land page later tonight (SLT+3), my alt may grab one so that we can play over the weekend.

• Like 2

I will release a gorgeous Trad in Yellowmarsh at 2 pm SLT.

It is directly on the river with rail tracks between the water and the garden with great view !

It's the white Winchester in the photos

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Yellowmarsh/64/66/42

EDIT : and gone the second it appeared on the LP  :)

Graff 1_006.png

Graff 1_007.png

Graff 1_008.png

Graff 1_009.png

Edited by Loretta String
  • Like 10

11 hours ago, Alumna Cornell said:

add your name to this post, along with a note about what you'd like the group to be/do, and I'll send you an invitation

Thanks Alumna...sorry for your troubles...hope the rest of 2020 will be a good one...I'd like an invitation to the group...your ideas for it sound lovely! I was hoping for a place to share information when inworld without having to jump back to the forums!

1 hour ago, xrockinfree said:

Dog Paddle released!

Was just going to speculate about that!

Trads and HB still in the dropdown 6:34pm SL time, and still only 6 dots in Dog Paddle (have only seen a max of 7).

6:51pm SL time trad hb camper in dropdown; same at 6:58 after hb dropping off page (probably an abandon from Dog Paddle)

7:20pm SL time - Dog Paddle finally looks full - 18 green dots

7:28pm - Whitney's logged out of the chat group

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For anyone still reading this thread - I've picked up and am about to release a really pretty parcel in Esplin. On the river, with a large rocky area to its side which leads to a pond with small waterfall. (I'm really hoping to catch one of 3 plots in Innside - which I think is the most spectacular region I've seen; it'll be like living in a national park!) It's the amber Alderley, where the road bends. Will abandon it at 8:00PM SL time. 

Esplin2_001.png

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

South East Belli is still expanding and getting bigger and bigger.                                                       

More regions were added, that aren't visible on the world map yet, and from the lay out it seems that there is more to come.

Capture.PNG

Edited by Loretta String
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Loretta String said:

South East Belli is still expanding and getting bigger and bigger.                                                        More regions were added, that aren't visible on the world map yet, and from the lay out it seems that there is more to come.

Capture.PNG

No vics..???

I know at least some work till 6 PM SLT, so that would have been just a wee bit "after hours". Of course, they may also work different shifts, like many companies do, covering a wider range than just what most would think of as normal hours.

For example, the company I last worked for had people working varying shifts from 7:30 - 5:30, but was "open" 8:00 - 5:00. It's hard to say what "LL working hours" actually means, so it's best to stay alert at all times if one is looking for a particular release! lol

• Like 3

About to release a Trad in Ashton Village belonging to my alt. It's facing mountainous woodland and the back leads down to the beach. Could be a lovely spot for someone.

Took a while for it to come out of maintenance but it's now been snapped up!

Ashton Village beach 232_001.png

Edited by Selina Heart
Now taken!
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.