When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Because I'm in home-hopping time out, and because I'm nosy, I just had a look at that place in Bellaterra suspected of being a bot farm - I couldn't see the 5 bodies actually there, despite hovering up in the sky, and when I checked on the local map, each one of them was named and, as far as I could tell, an actual avatar. In fact a couple of them were moving around while I watched the map. Also, the house's doors were closed, so I think one of the people involved has likely read the comments here or been approached by Lindens with the suggestion to change the parcel occupants' visibility. Problem solved, yes? 

invisible.JPG

My friend had a house in that region for awhile (kitty corner across the street from this one in question).  She said that it was mainly just during the SL day hours that she saw lots of activity there, and the parcel privacy was turned on. So it didn't appear like it was a group of bots that were always there.

10 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

My friend had a house in that region for awhile (kitty corner across the street from this one in question).  She said that it was mainly just during the SL day hours that she saw lots of activity there, and the parcel privacy was turned on. So it didn't appear like it was a group of bots that were always there.

I refer you to my previous comment, highlighted:

2 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

@Frigga Freidman The thing I ARd was the parcel name.  I made no mention of bot farms.   What I suspected, but didn't mention, was that I thought they could be running a club there, which could mean the region being very busy at times, let alone whether commerce is involved.  I must say I'm pretty bored with this subject now.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery

Just now, Chloe Dolores said:

Aw no! Has it definitely gone? In my experience they go on the dot of abandon or take 20 mins to circle round...

I was refreshing every 3 seconds and saw a Vic come up, then it said sold out.  It was like 2 minutes or so after you posted here...Thank you for letting everyone know what is coming up, it is much appreciated!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Malayaa said:

I was refreshing every 3 seconds and saw a Vic come up, then it said sold out.  It was like 2 minutes or so after you posted here...Thank you for letting everyone know what is coming up, it is much appreciated!

If you can go inworld and check the home I would as there is usually more than one vacant Victorian ready to go to the land page :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

If you can go inworld and check the home I would as there is usually more than one vacant Victorian ready to go to the land page :)

I abandoned the Trad in Fishtown 30 min after you released it.... it seems that the system sometimes makes a whole circle till Trads are displayed again.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Loretta String said:

I abandoned the Trad in Fishtown 30 min after you released it.... it seems that the system sometimes makes a whole circle till Trads are displayed again.

I stick by my theory of one or more homes sitting in the system until a trigger comes along. If you see no Victorians throw a Victorian in - you will likely get two out within minutes or seconds of each other and if quick you can catch both of them (one of them you will have abandoned) just a theory! EDIT only to be tried at off peak hours!!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, DellaLaBella said:

Was just thinking...would an inworld group be helpful to those who play the "Bellisseria game of homes" ?

There is one, but I don't know if it's active, and I believe it's invite only. The name is Belli Hoppers, or something like that.

I think it's a great idea to have a group that only talks about releases. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

There is one, but I don't know if it's active, and I believe it's invite only. The name is Belli Hoppers, or something like that.

I think it's a great idea to have a group that only talks about releases. 

I did a search and couldn't find it...I'd be happy to start a new group...I'm logging off now for the evening...I'll check back in the my morning to see if there are any other positive responses

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.