When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I'm seeing trads on the land page tonight. Caught and released one in Worth, then caught one in Beau Derrick that I will hold onto for a day or so. It's right next door to the one I really wanted, so I may have to release it so I don't I die of envy. 😛 

Being I am nosey, I had to go look.  You got the one I wanted!  That is too funny.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

Being I am nosey, I had to go look.  You got the one I wanted!  That is too funny.

Well, that just made it look more attractive now, knowing that someone else likes it. 😂

You snagged that great Victorian, though, with the awesome flowery walkway! I love that!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, karynmaria said:

However I did catch this lovely Victorian one in Bishopshead.   I really like this, train tracks are on the othe rside at the bottom of a cliff, lots of trees, bridge right there and I like that there is no fence just flowers.  I find with the Victorians less landscaping works best for my computer.

bishopshead1_003.thumb.jpg.3548ab46b22a70125a946123af0cd571.jpg

Glad you like that I caught and released it five times yesterday - I knew someone would love it!!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Here's the wording from the covenant: "Additional buildings or structures are allowed as long as they are in theme and meet the height restrictions."

This particular structure, which is modular/modern and longer (though not higher) than the trad itself, is hardly 'in theme'. Definitely a judgment call to be made by Lindens...

The one build that makes upset is the Victorian style add on for the traditionals. It is huge. I like the creator's work and have myself smaller add ons from them. But everytime I see it in traditional places I feel out of theme and blocked usually from my surroundings. 

• Like 1

I understand this has no water in immediate surrounding but it is a stones throw from the sea and has the beautiful station/post office and lookout area across the road. I experimented with it yesterday to see who felt it desirable seems a couple of new owners did not and now it is mine again. I like it here there is a sense of people coming in and out on the train not just an empty line. Reminds me of the Victorian seaside towns here in the UK...

Snapshot_009.png

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I understand this has no water in immediate surrounding but it is a stones throw from the sea and has the beautiful station/post office and lookout area across the road. I experimented with it yesterday to see who felt it desirable seems a couple of new owners did not and now it is mine again. I like it here there is a sense of people coming in and out on the train not just an empty line. Reminds me of the Victorian seaside towns here in the UK...

I love it Chloe! Looks like you got the station master's house :)

• Like 4

In a couple of minutes I’ll be releasing my dream home (trad) in Oldridge. It has Uninterrupted water views on two sides of Millers Pond. I loved this place so much and if you derender the hedges it looks like a huge space. Unbelievably pretty. I am only giving it up to try and land a decent Victorian so good luck and I hope whoever gets it loves it as much as I have! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Alwin Alcott said:

since a hour, more or less :)  a very sticky Camper present... please take it ...lol .. ( first release your super duper Trad)

Is it the one in Timpson? I got that twice today already but have used up my goes now until tomorrow 😂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Snapshot_009.png

Seems a nice home, It's is built with style and  reminds RL, certainly worth keeping  it.  Logically there will be some who love it and others not so, depending on what kind of home and environment were they searching for.

I've been looking a Victorian home as close as possible to the sea, in shoreline or with ocean overlooking.  Like almost everyone here, I spent weeks trying and I think I finally found one that suits me: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ingram/149/145/23

Let me post a few recently snapshots 😉

Sand, grass, sea views, the train track...

Ingram01.jpg

Ingram02.jpg

Ingram03.jpg

Edited by Lucille Babenco
  • Like 9

8 minutes ago, Evarne said:

Is it the one in Timpson? I got that twice today already but have used up my goes now until tomorrow 😂

good lord... no not Timpson i think...
i tried the jump on it with my 5th try ..
im not really sad, but totally surpised ..
got the Spinoza parcel back that i released 4 hours ago.... can't understand nobody took that.. perhaps not even came into the pool in between, it's has waterways in front and back...

571cbf4b9b31c836fc4d6038a54c05ce.jpg

• Like 2

I just got and immediately released a trad in Bellaterra.  I really can't recommend it.  I've been through this region before and there's an apparently permanent sky presence of about a dozen avatars above an empty house with doors wide open on a parcel with a very rude name indeed.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I just got and immediately released a trad in Bellaterra.  I really can't recommend it.  I've been through this region before and there's an apparently permanent sky presence of about a dozen avatars above an empty house with doors wide open on a parcel with a very rude name indeed.  

i'd say... AR

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

4 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i'd say... AR

i saw it on  the map  Semen  up ? 12 avatars ? ,i must go and look 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Yes, it's kind of a gang bang club going on up there... 🤮

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

The area seems like it might have some people in it which is what I am looking for - not tons of people but certainly not overly quiet! 

Are you looking for dots on the map or people to chat with over the garden fence? On the LHs I’ve had where there were people around when I was, I’ve found that usually the green dots stay to their parcel. The neighbours (an RP family) on my 1st trad met up around the same time every day but stayed up in their skybox. On the one or two occasions they came down to the surface, the privacy on their parcel prevented anyone from seeing them in their garden.

I do hope you find what you’re looking for :D 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Walpurgisnacht said:

Are you looking for dots on the map or people to chat with over the garden fence? On the LHs I’ve had where there were people around when I was, I’ve found that usually the green dots stay to their parcel. The neighbours (an RP family) on my 1st trad met up around the same time every day but stayed up in their skybox. On the one or two occasions they came down to the surface, the privacy on their parcel prevented anyone from seeing them in their garden.

I do hope you find what you’re looking for :D 

I would like to see people walking about and doing stuff - not just on their parcels. It has happened to me several times during my adventures that I find another resident wandering about. I do understand though that the community thing may not take off fully.  I think the train lines are popular already I saw a lot of passing trains on the camper tracks. Mind you I tried catching the Red Hook station parcel on my main account, missed it and ended up with the lovely Grote parcel posted a little further back in the thread. So I reloaded the alt and caught the Red Hook back - it's still mine I am just getting spoilt for making the right choice!

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.